• 22 replies
    • 7.1k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  • Recent Posts

• Oldies but Goodies! Played one of these at the youtube thread the other week then saw:   "Intervention worked for months with Universal's archive team, scouring the vaults in the US and UK for the best-sounding tapes. Several sets of tapes, including 1970s-era tape copies, were sent to mastering and evaluated by IR's Shane Buettner and Chris Bellman. The best-sounding tapes are 1/2" safety copies from the 1990s A&M Safety Program. The Wind of Change and Frampton safeties are sourced from UK Production Masters, while the Frampton's Camel safety is sourced from the Original Stereo Master. These tapes sound sensational, vibrant, detailed and alive. Combined with Chris Bellman's work at the board, and the superbly transparent mastering chain at Bernie Grundman Mastering, legions of fans will hear what Peter and the band really put on tape during this seminal period. Fans will hear bottom-end authority, dynamics and textural details never revealed on any previous edition."   $ not $$ Thick, scalloped, deep cases not paper sleeves       
    • Mine's collecting dust lately @Invidiosulus not like those.    Made some meat sauce & fettuccini yesterday, like everything else it hurt. Today with leftover coffee-milk from lunch it was yummy and the comfort food it should be!   Nice to have a table again, nevermind the canvas tarp, it's still clean & I like it better than flowers!! The camo one is too used to use it for this.  
    • If I hadn't driven to Music City the day of the E-Klipsch to pick up some pro speakers I'd have pm'd you over these beauties!!   GLWYS they look super clean!
    • Not mine at all LOL    https://www.ebay.com/itm/156179033695?itmmeta=01HW8QSKN0FK4XWMCKKX7RWSQQ&hash=item245cfeee5f:g:L3kAAOSwAg5mJxW0&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAA4DugYeq41iWRROH%2BIEgDNHUqfG6%2Fw%2BUkLgrAEIi1xFxTH%2BI8MfML4mg3uUAjlT31mJhBnOcUdeW8lf5tXp%2BA5lgN9s0Z4VI0NUZ4V6hyqVobIX2fhAJHlvBtSgUd77WaJwyRxe21dyQX51VI%2FxdymYO42Tw4bkMWYZgLEyQrYbF5HcHhu%2BEY4yT%2FNzhX9VEynWEzlHxziR0b3NdL2YqLy0Ik5RXx9%2B4Qb%2FlSqzWpQfyRA88rSkHKgWxyn7LJdTSnqqCsIt69d9THOvmJUMO6k9O3l3Hs0E7wYeUOaWYpXE3S|tkp%3ABk9SR9C65pfiYw
    • No Affiliation   Marketplace - Klipsch Forte II Speakers | Facebook
    • I’m in Southern California Rex. I may have at least a pair, possibly a quad. RCA or Sylvania.    I’m on Audiokarma too, rmac587. peace, Rob
    • @memyselfandi I believe it's the same as the RF-7 IIIs, the first 7 digits are the colour part no., Black Ash or Cherry, the following 2 digits are the Year 2010, next 2 digits are the Week 34 & the last 4 digits are the production "batch" code, there would be a preceding 0029 & succeeding 0031, anyway it looks to have been built between August 23rd-29th in 2010
    • I'm guessing you don't like Dire Straits?   I'm not sure how level matched these are, but the Heresy IVs sound very balanced. The LS sound a little weak in the bass, but I could tweak the to where I could be happy. Cornwalls still sound boomy to me, that could be the room, setup. The Forte IVs sound great, and the Heritage Jubilees massive, but very balanced..   Still, I'm listening on headphones, so who knows. I happen to like DS, but might have picked a  different song.