Klipsch Museum: News & Announcements

Any news or announcements related to the Klipsch Museum of Audio History will be posted here.

39 topics in this forum

• 37 replies
    • 3.6k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 172 replies
    • 12.8k views
    • 0 replies
    • 6k views
    • 50 replies
    • 12.5k views
    • 4 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 4.8k views
    • 16 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 3 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 7 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 31 replies
    • 5.1k views
    • 6 replies
    • 3.3k views
    • 12 replies
    • 4.6k views
    • 15 replies
    • 5.3k views
    • 4 replies
    • 3.6k views
    • 72 replies
    • 65.1k views
    • 17 replies
    • 6.3k views
    • 2 replies
    • 4.7k views
    • 41 replies
    • 499.8k views
    • 71 replies
    • 65.4k views
    • 20 replies
    • 9.5k views
    • 43 replies
    • 68.1k views
    • 15 replies
    • 7.4k views
  • Recent Posts

• This post is for Tony Banks recent birthday  But this 12” 45 rpm single album is with his mate Fish of Marillion    Wiki info  Shortcut to Somewhere" is a song by Genesis keyboard player Tony Banks, released as the second single from his 1986 album Soundtracks, with Fish on vocals. It was Fish's only commercial recording outside Marillion before his departure from the band in late 1988. Fish also wrote the lyrics for this fast, keyboard-based pop song similar to the Genesis material of this period, with a typical 1980s production. The song is part of the soundtrack for the 1986 film Quicksilver. A section of the song was performed live by Genesis as part of a solo career medley at the 1988 Atlantic Records 40th Anniversary concert. It is the only Tony Banks solo song to have been played live by the band.  
    • You're killin' me, Rich. GLWS
    • I would love to see pics when you are done... if you aren't comfortable posting them you can message me with the pix.   How far are you from LR? I would make a trip to see them, but I'm at the other end of TN, next to Chattanooga.
    • My wife warned me and suggested I get it another day, a Friday so I would have the weekend to get over it. The first one was easy. I've had five covid shots with no problem (other than the extra toe on each foot. 🤣 ).
    • Audio Classics selling their demo pair is strange. I thought they had clients that would buy with the other high end they sell. They sell speakers that are a lot more than the Jubes. Just my two cents  
    • I will attempt to audition this pair before they're sold.  It will quite possibly be the last chance I get to hear some Jubes.
    • I just got paid today Got me a pocket full of change Said, I just got paid today Got me a pocket full of change If you believe like workin' hard all day Just step in my shoes and take my pay I was born my papa's son When I hit the ground I was on the run I had one glad hand and the other behind You can have yours, just give me mine When the hound dog barkin' in the black of the night Stick my hand in my pocket, everything's all right I just got paid today Got me a pocket full of change Said, black sheep, black, do you got some wool? Yes, I do, man, my bag is full It's the root of evil and you know the rest But it's way ahead of what's second best   Rhino-Muddy Brown Vinyl
    • it's worth noting that the Heritage Dealer Locator is woefully out of date. of the 7 Heritage dealers listed in my area, only 3 are open or carry home stereo gear. Of those three, only two have any Heritage product, one store has 2 pair of Forte, the other has the full Heritage line. Still, it seems they've updated it since I last checked it a couple years ago and dropped some of the out of business dealers.