The Klipsch Audio Community

Ask the Historian

Got a Klipsch history question for historian Jim Hunter? Ask here! 

269 topics in this forum

1. why baltic birtch? 1 2

• 22 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 9 replies
  2. 1959 Klipsch Model H

• 7 replies
  3. La Scala crossover 1 2

• 20 replies
  4. Klipsch Licensed Enclosures

• 12 replies
  5. Khorn finish. 1 2

• 26 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 14 replies
  6. What Amps did PWK Use?

• 12 replies
    • 15 replies
  7. Older Model H question 1 2

• 20 replies
  8. 1

• 15 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 7 replies
  • Recent Posts

• Regular standard yellow mustard last a very long time not refrigerated, not sure about some of the fancy mustard's. Never met a mustard I didn't like, favorite is yellow or brown spicy.
    • Well...you don't have to be a Dr . You just provided info and that's good. None of us know what currently will work best, least etc...We do want logical, thoughtful, evaluation Based NOT on preconceived notion bias, hate or love, just real results, explained or unexplained. There is something that will work best for most, that should be the goal . I'm no Dr either but if faced with death I'd try most logical science related ideas, maybe ALL of em'.  I just wish we ALL would show respect, caring, toward everyone at this time. Just offer support for each other, think about words.Ask logical, thoughtful, important questions that matter, and reply in  the same. NO COVERING FOR ANYONE/COUNTRY and no BASHING ANYONE/COUNTRY. Just real adult evaluation. If you treat someone good, they will almost always reciprocate. Almost, hate is very powerful.  Then they can go BACK TO HATE right after if they must. Yep, I know, but just IMAGINE.....
    • https://www.postandcourier.com/health/covid19/charlestons-bill-murray-writes-directs-and-stars-in-a-coronavirus-era-workout-video/article_c4bf36f8-781a-11ea-ac8f-c346e1667e5a.html
    • Hearing doesn't seem to have been affected.  Next time I sit for some critical listening I'll know, but I have not noticed any ill after effects in that area.
    • Why did I open my big fat yapper? Why? Not a very good friend, eh?
    • I think you could probably upgrade those old lamp cord cables.  🤣   C'mon man, you've got tape decks, a record player and a tube amp which looks like it could set those curtains on fire.  Do you have any source gear from this century?    I think you should feel good that there's still a few things you might consider to add to your system.  You don't want to get bored.   😷
    • Yea no kidding. How's your hearing @Rudy81 Rudy? I had sinus infection and had a fever of 105. Hearing has not been the same since. Certainly pleased you are getting better day by day. Take care and God Bless you.
    • I have a friend who has some ES networks but couldn't pry them out of his hands so I ended up with this alternative.
    • yes, I agree with you @Bosco-d-gama   I am not a doctor, but: Professor Raoult, who found the chloroquine treatment administered with other drugs and following a rigorous protocol, has treated many people here in my region (I live 50 miles from his hospital in Marseille). He even treated public and political people, they welcomed being treated.   Professor Raoult says that you should not be treated at the hospital while being close to resuscitation because it is too late for use Chloroquine, but before during the first symptoms.   Here the medical world of Paris is in opposition with Professor Raoult, because the husband (Professor Yves Levy) of the former Minister of Health Agnès Buzin (Who left his post as Minister of Health in the midst of a crisis around February 17, 2020, to be a candidate for the election of the mayor of Paris: this is a national scandal that is not over: complaint filed for after the crisis of Covid19))  Well the husband Levy is the director of INSERM and it was not they in the capital who found it, so they are jealous , it is a war of service and people.   they may find another drug or vaccine later, but in the meantime, now and instead of nothing, treat this with it.   Here in France the former Minister of Health, Doctor Douste Blazy and the famous Emergency Doctor Patrick Pelloux (he is known to have denounced the management of the heat wave crisis in summer 2003 and he is a journalist member of Charlie Hebdo present during of the attack to treat the victims) have made a petition which meets an incredible success to support Professor Raoult.   Many French people agree with them !   https://www.nouvelobs.com/coronavirus-de-wuhan/20200406.OBS27123/une-petition-en-faveur-de-la-chloroquine-lancee-par-douste-blazy-depasse-les-200-000-signataires.html   https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Pelloux