• 28 replies
  6. Items for Sale?

• 3 replies
  7. HELP NEEDED

• 35 replies
  8. Museum Hours?

• 5 replies
  • Recent Posts

• Happy Birthday Eldon! You folks have a fantastic weekend!
    • Well don't I fell like a . . . Army mule now.    
    • So I went with the MC275. Found one on here from a forum member for a reasonable price. First off it sounds loads better than my 2205 on my La Scalas. I now see the advantages of tubes. Haven't heard them on the Khons yet but once I get the whole system together I'll update you guys. False corners are next and I came up with a neat riser design for the top hats of the Khorns (hope it works out) and yes I will try to post pictures. Thanks for the replies. 😀
    • Ironically the guy I knew from there was great at PR and communications.  He has passed on at way too young of age, but we had some great laughs back in the day.
    • "The university's official response to the confusion between the Tigers mascot and the War Eagle battle cry is, "We are the Tigers who say 'War Eagle.'"   Apparently they don't have much of a marketing, public relations or communications program there.
    • Only garage I was lucky to have was when I got the `94 9C1 from the junkyard in Mims. Spent a lot of time in there cleaning, grinding, drilling and painting. The garage door faced due west just south of Cape Canaveral. Talk about the effects of radiant heat on display for anyone to experience!
    • Not a Texas fan.   Used to be a big Tech fan, law school study partner was their head coach.   One Uncle went to A&M, ho hum, bunch of cousins went to UT, Womens, UNT, UT Richardson, SMU, ACU, BU, SFA, TSU,  and TCU.   The two teams I have routed for last 10 or so years are TCU and Rice (cousins go there and we attend).   Hate anything and everything OK, so . . .   Go Tech   Go Army
    • Giving this new remastered album a spin that was a Father’s Day gift  Don’t you just hate it when a brand new / sealed album has finger prints on the vinyl surface    As I type this post I am enjoying playing this classic album from a well regarded prog band  Dog is laying next to me keeping each other company and also enjoying the music    Artist - Gentle Giant  Title - Octopus    
    • Those were good ^^^.    What does a Pitt grad say at his job?  "Do you want fries with that?"