• 28 replies
  7. Items for Sale?

• 3 replies
  8. HELP NEEDED

• 35 replies
  9. Museum Hours?

• 5 replies
  • Recent Posts

• We definetely chewed some of the same pavement then... I knew Amari well because I used to live in Irvine, ca.
    • I don't blame you, on either of those post, maby a good place to shop.
    • Have always been a fan of the Marantz sound. You won’t be disappointed.
    • After beating #1 Virginia last weekend, Duke jumped into the #1 spot to take on #8 North Carolina tonight.  The Tar Hills ran them out of their own gym at one time having a 20+ point lead.   Duke lost the best player in the country Zion Williamson 33 seconds into the game when he slipped and completely blew out his shoe.  It came completely apart and Zion hurt the opposite knee in the process. 
    • I’m surprised we’ve made it to page 6, with no links to this clip. It’s ma’am!    Warning, bad language:   https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb6OpRfyLFo  
    • Well maby it's not that bad depending on the area I guess. We have been to a few college towns and everything seemed busy with a higher than normal rate of people and traffic was very busy. One thing I will say there seemed to be alot of money being spent around town, parents money I would guess.   I say this just compare to how busy things were compared to no school in the same size town.    I bet if I were younger and single it would be great from what I have seen, but I'm neither. 
    • The PLX series is great for home use.
    • A new keypad was purchased and installed.  Apparently it had the same problem as the original, the 1 and the 4 would not beep!  After all the talks with my son, this recent revelation was the first I had heard of this!  He is going to send the new keypad back to the company that made it, which they said in advance he could do if it didn't work.   He finally drilled out the old lock mechanism and used a sawzall to cut the metal away.  He said it was not a tough as it appeared.  The bottom line is he has his duty weapon back.  The safe is now trashed and unusable.   Many thanks to all who helped with suggestions.  I really appreciate it.    -Dave
    • Well, liberty is sometimes a hard fight. At least, and I know this sounds trite, we have some liberties to decide compared to others, as you know...