• 3 replies
    • 2 replies
  8. KLF 30

• 1 reply
  9. The guy's from Hope

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  • Recent Posts

• Well, liberty is sometimes a hard fight. At least, and I know this sounds trite, we have some liberties to decide compared to others, as you know...
    • Girls where all over the place...young and old...all driving little econonboxes....  Saratoga is out of season.... And hot locals were coming out of the woodwork...   i was rubbernecking and doing double takes....  
    • They were when they defeated the Bathroom Bill....Unfortunately some people want to bring it back this legislative session.
    • Being a Yellowknifer and see snow and Bush my thoughts turn to heating systems. What are you using?  
    • Guys,   Thanks for the opinions.  A Klipsch dealer had them squirreled away, very probably his warehouse guys lost them amongst all the other stuff.  $5500 for the pair.  New in the boxes.
    • A lot of the world already does this.  I think you are lumping a lot of things together that don't belong. Your comment above would be a good starting place. Transgender folks seem to be the odd-man-out in your reply insofar as personal rights are concerned. 
    • I was jonesing for my afternoon coffee... And that fit the bill !
    • I've just finished getting installed/ organized and am only now settling into the space. I'm not averse to trying less toe-in being well aware that these aren't Khorns, thus NEEDN'T be at 45deg in the corners. Figured I'd just try it that way to start with and fine-tune it later. Truth is, I'm a little afraid of the potential loss of (productive studio) time if I start fussing with toe-in and speaker placement minutiae. By imposing the 45deg angles, and being truly impressed with the results, I hope to spend more time drawing without the constant allure of "what if I tried this, or, what did it sound like this way or that, ad infinitum". I've spent enough of my earth time doing just that, now I've got to buckle down to what matters most to me, creating art.   This studio brings forth an interesting dilemma for me. I've introduced my most time consuming hobby , hifi, into my work area. When I say work area, I mean work... I take making art as seriously as others take their respective careers. A major difficulty in being a productive artist is that, in most cases, our artistic practices are self driven and finding the motivation to get down to it can be challenging. Especially when there are so many distractions (read: instant gratification) at hand. I'm lucky in that I don't NEED music to make art, but enjoy some most of the time. My thinking was: I'll go "balls to the walls"  now, with the build and acoustic treatment. Get it out of your system, then DRAW!   Here are some shots from the exterior:   Daniel