Klipsch Pilgrimage 2017

Talk all about the 2017 Klipsch Pilgrimage to Hope, AR., which is already shaping up to be one for the record books.

30 topics in this forum

• 402 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 55 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 101 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 193 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 434 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 60 replies
    • 75 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 14 replies
  • Recent Posts

• There are no diaphragms available for the K-55M.  I have managed to modify K-55V diaphragm to use in the K-55M, but that is a tricky procedure and probably not a good thing to do as long as yours are working.   Bob Crites
    • Thanks guys. They will fit inside the far left/right cabinet slots in this photo. As I mentioned, we had planned to have cabinet doors with grill cloth but maybe not anymore! I have yet to hear these particular speakers but will crank them up when our new house is finished in a couple of months.
    • And with Mr. Neil Pert a mathematical percussion perfection that keeps them in line! Never thought of comparing the two, but yea maybe kinda like Bowie-d, Wakeman-esqe Sabbath without the eye shadow?
    • Very nice indeed mr @comay No good on the shelf - start playing them 
    • Whooaaa! @comay You might have more than I've got! Well, more of the eighties stuff. Rock-On!
    • HTTP Error 404 - Not Found...dead link Marty.   Does the existing amplifier work?  If it works and sounds good, maybe build a copy of the same amplifier. Maybe the output xformer on the existing amplifier could be turned 90 degrees in relation to the choke and PS xformer, but it may not matter.   Stick with orange drops until you get things going, and then maybe upgrade coupling caps down the road. For appearance, two similar looking chokes would look best, but maybe you can mount the chokes under the chassis. You could go with carbon comp resistors like the existing amp, or go with carbon film or metal film. Maybe metal oxide for the larger wattage. Worry about a good strong 6C4 before rolling them.   R6 in the schematic must do the signal inversion...not too sure...
    • Sealed original copies of "Moving Pictures" and "Signals".
    • Rush!!!!! Originals and rereleases.   
    •   As you should be.  They look very nice.
    • The beast has arrived, lovely sound, i am very happy!   One question? as EL34 replacement, what do you suggest to put in there? What i have on it is mostly JJ as 12au7 and chinese 12ax7 and 6ns7 and el34 are sovtek, since i have purchased a use one, my guess is tube could have some mileage on them? so what would be an affordable replacement? in a tubesture kind of way or tubedepot way?   Thanks for anyhelp provided!   regards