2-Channel Home Audio

Talk about stereo amp and speaker matching here.

34518 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
  1. Cartridges andTurntable belts 1 2 3

• 45 replies
    • 2k views
    • 68 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 13 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 4 replies
  2. Optical CD hook up

• 7 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Calling Dubai.....

• 1 reply
    • 15 replies
    • 62 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 9 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 8 replies
  4. bose 901 VS. khorn 1 2

• 29 replies
    • 5.2k views
  5. ASL vs Jolida

• 5 replies
  6. HF-20's on Ebay

• 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
  7. RP-5 more bass?

• 5 replies
  • Recent Posts

• I just got paid today Got me a pocket full of change Said, I just got paid today Got me a pocket full of change If you believe like workin' hard all day Just step in my shoes and take my pay I was born my papa's son When I hit the ground I was on the run I had one glad hand and the other behind You can have yours, just give me mine When the hound dog barkin' in the black of the night Stick my hand in my pocket, everything's all right I just got paid today Got me a pocket full of change Said, black sheep, black, do you got some wool? Yes, I do, man, my bag is full It's the root of evil and you know the rest But it's way ahead of what's second best   Rhino-Muddy Brown Vinyl
    • it's worth noting that the Heritage Dealer Locator is woefully out of date. of the 7 Heritage dealers listed in my area, only 3 are open or carry home stereo gear. Of those three, only two have any Heritage product, one store has 2 pair of Forte, the other has the full Heritage line. Still, it seems they've updated it since I last checked it a couple years ago and dropped some of the out of business dealers.
    • Waitin' For The Bus   Jalapeño Green Vinyl
    • Who is ready for an upgrade?! 😁 Of course these won't have that new speaker smell, and McIntosh sold separately.                                                                                                                                                                                          https://www.ebay.com/itm/335314758967?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=SmRy3-LkTUO&sssrc=2047675&ssuid=r2R6ukhLSuG&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
    • I been up, I been down Take my word, my way around I ain't askin' for much I said, Lord, take me downtown I'm just lookin' for some tush I been bad, I been good Dallas, Texas, Hollywood I ain't askin' for much I said, Lord, take me downtown I'm just lookin' for some tush Take me back, way back home Not by myself, not alone I ain't askin' for much I said, Lord, take me downtown I'm just lookin' for some tush   HQ-180 RTI Pressing
    • @Bacek I have updated the measurements I made about the Aiyima A07. It might be of interest to you.   As you'll recall I'm driving my tri-amped La Scalas with three A07s (1 for the tweeters, 1 for the squawkers, and 1 for the woofers). Here's the post.
    • Only way I see that happening is angry spouse divorce proceedings.
    • That is really weird. I assumed it was vibration in the wall caused by different frequencies. You might want to take the mid horn out and check to see if the driver is tight to the horn.