The Klipsch Audio Community

Home Theater

Talk about Klipsch Home Theater products and setups including Floorstanders, Bookshelf Speakers, Soundbars and more here!

30297 topics in this forum

• 11 replies
  1. Klipsch and NASCAR

• 5 replies
  2. KLF 20's/ C7 For sale

• 8 replies
  3. WTB KSP's

• 0 replies
  4. denon 2500 dvd player

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
  5. surround settings

• 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
  6. ACADEMY ALERT

• 2 replies
  7. RC-3

• 6 replies
  8. Bucking Magnets ?

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
  9. KT-LCR's

• 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  10. Recivers

• 10 replies
  11. Dolby Digital 5.1

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 13 replies
  • Recent Posts

• I wish, and local to....ūüė߬†¬†medical bills¬†are the worst .¬†now what can I sell
    • I have a set of passives for these that the seller made so Im able to use one amp. The bass bin has a jumper installed.
    • I will say that I've scored a few special items on our annual trip¬† a couple of weeks ago, but haven't put everything together for a photo yet.¬† I think I'm going to start wholesaling EH Taylor, for as many as I have on my bar right now.¬† Hard to resist.
    • jimjimbo Talk about frauds, look what Harbaugh is doing at Xichigan‚Ķ.pretending to be a coach. I think Urban and Ryan have both exposed him, and you dumbass Xichigan fans keep believing!!¬† LOL¬† ¬†
    • Buy the Antique whenever you see it.¬† If it was that easy here, I'd be flush with Weller....but alas.
    • ESPNHD:¬† The Johnsonvillle Cornhole Championshiop. ¬† Popular in Ohio I'm sure.
    • As I think someone said in the thread previously, (Ohio) will be exposed for the frauds they are, thank you to Clemson (again). ¬† And, the rich get richer......Citrus Bowl.¬† What fun......
    • Dean, i was at the liquor store earlier and saw some WhistlePig ... not sure which one it was but the price was $299. ¬†The name alone made me want to try it.¬† Looked at some Old Forester and then stupidly decided on Four Roses Small Batch. ¬†After one glass, not a fan of it. In fact, I‚Äôm heading to the cabinet to pour some Colonel Taylor Single Barrel. I think this Four Roses will sit there for a long time.¬†
    • I auditioned the EVO line last June at Upscale Audio. ¬†I had previously auditioned the Mac you have. It was no contest from my perspective. I did save a few hundred bucks and buy the Dialogue Premium HP to go with my Forte III's. ¬†Now that I have had my system for nearly six months and have the speakers located and finally made serious progress with Room Acoustics, I'm blown away by the PL. ¬†You won't go wrong with the EVO line for sure. ¬†Good luck and enjoy. ¬†
    • @bkwa1959at least you had a decent dealer.¬† Drove an hour South to hear one at a dealer in Cbus.¬† Walked in the place and they had everything BUT the PL.¬† Macs and Harbeth's and nice gear but ONE PL.¬† He said they had some coming in but from the looks of the place it was more home theater oriented.¬† So he put an LP on to listen to and 30 seconds into the LP it started skipping and it was cranked.¬† I let it go a while since it was his show then finally got up and turned the volume down.¬† He came running in to turn it down, shut it down and that was it.¬† THEN wanted me to write the check for it so he could order it for me.¬† I was like seriously?¬† Called Upscale and ordered mine anyway BUT before they could ship they had a question for me.¬† Seems as though this wannabe salesman took my name and address then he turned it into Upscale and said I was their customer.¬† I flipped out and went nuts w/Upscale and told them the story so they shipped it to me.¬† That day I stopped in he gave me a business card so when I had lunch I was kind and dropped his card into the fishbowl @ Red Lobster for a free lunch.¬† I figured he'd need one soon. ¬†