The Klipsch Audio Community

Home Theater

Talk about Klipsch Home Theater products and setups including Floorstanders, Bookshelf Speakers, Soundbars and more here!

30647 topics in this forum

• 30 replies
  1. What Speakers?

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  2. KT-LCR Questions

• 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. THANKS TREY CANNON !!!!

• 0 replies
  4. Lf-10 worth it?

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  5. need a sub

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
  6. Questions / Advice 1 2

• 31 replies
  7. Advice on New System

• 3 replies
  8. dvd review: TRUE LIES

• 2 replies
  9. rb-5 center channel?

• 1 reply
  10. Opinions on KSW 12

• 8 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 18 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
  • Recent Posts

• Just got back home, glad to be back.
    • I bought a used Dialogue Premium HP today from someone local. It’s a keeper. Sounds sweet on triode and powerful in ultralinear mode on the LaScalas!
    • To that point.. I look through the plans from time to time and do some day dreaming about the future, which left me wondering what I might need to deal with in the loft space for listening purposes.
    • Asking $2700 for speakers, $1500 for the rest.
    • .... o O (re-think the stair idea... ie... the whole 2nd floor thing)   the design presented above does not go well with the concept of "growing old" and "knee's"   nevertheless...LaScalas with ESS tophats and submerged spuds will difinitely improve the weather forecast show's....
    • Nah. We're on our land and the current house is falling apart, but we'll own it outright in a few years and then build the new house 50 yrds or so north in the pasture. We'll raise the current house to ground and use the foundation for a new barn, keep the current detached garage as-is, etc. We've planted a flag in this design after browsing through countless options - it's got good basic structure that will support the remaining few years our girls will have with us at the time of build, and the layout is good for a few modifications we want at the time of build. I'm 38 currently, so I'm hoping stairs won't be a problem for a bit.
    • I would think the floor.   Is this your house now? Beautiful, btw. We currently have a one story house, other than three steps down to ground level, which was the former garage and is now our 21x23 music/tv room.   How is your health? I'm 71 and able to do stairs just fine, but we want our final home (while alive) to be a single floor. Then we're pretty much set for whatmay come.   Bruce  
    • Chris, I actually watched that video this morning, it was a long video, but explained alot (actually got me thinking that some of these methods can help with the rest of the system). The 2 biggest issue they mention about the standard Minidsp are the delay and amount of PEQ capabilities. I have heard of the issues you mentioned, but never experienced them. If there seems to be a hiss issue, I would consider upgrading to the HD version. They talk about setting delays based off of the differences from the 2 distances of the 2 subs to the mlp. Mine should be roughly the same, so in theory, I shouldn't need much delay. But I assume this may not always be true. I was hoping that the Crown XLS2505 I have should be enough to power the subs. But always wondered if some more head room wouldn't hurt. Hopefully I finish the second sub within the next couple weeks, so I am excited to try this all out. Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    • Yes sir, thanks. Worked out perfect for the both of us! I hate to see them go. 
    • Yes it is. Can only imagine the IV's. They just got a great endorsement from the OP.