Architectural

Talk about custom Home Theater designs and our Klipsch Architectural products here.

860 topics in this forum

• 22 replies
    • 28k views
    • 59 replies
    • 7.6k views
  1. Quad Operational Amplifier

• 5 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2.1k views
  2. 5800 and 3800 mixing

• 7 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 8 replies
    • 3k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 7 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 13 replies
    • 7.8k views
    • 1 reply
    • 2.8k views
    • 42 replies
    • 200.2k views
  3. Fireplaces 1 2

• 23 replies
    • 4.9k views
    • 4 replies
    • 4k views
    • 2 replies
    • 3k views
  4. AW-650 Custom ??

• 0 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 3 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 4 replies
    • 3.6k views
    • 48 replies
    • 22.6k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 1 reply
    • 2.9k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 27 replies
    • 61.4k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.8k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2.1k views
  • Recent Posts

• LOL - Your most recent response is exactly what I was referring to in my previous message. At this stage, I've apologized for my response if no rudeness was intended — something I have zero issues with whatsoever. What else would you like, Woof?   To summarize: I had read the post. In turn, I posted a very specific message stating that I'm looking for a C7 and that anyone can PM me if available. From there, someone asked me if I had read the post above in a way I determined, at the time, to be rude, so I responded in kind. Now, after calling me "brilliant" in a previous message, you're asking me if I've read the original post, and you're asking me — in a condescending way might I add — if someone's been here for years and hasn't been rude to anyone "ever" if it's my fault or theirs that we had a misunderstanding.   So please tell me what exactly you're after at this stage. Because, at this point, continuing this thread on this topic is only proving how brilliant you are, my friend.
    • Someone emailed me to say that my reluctance was showing in my asking price.  Well duh! I really don’t want to sell, but if someone will pay 3K, I’ll consider it. Are they worth that much? Maybe I’m crazy but that’s not too out of whack from what I’ve seen elsewhere.
    • All I got was Once Upon a Time, The End. 😁 You have a lot of work turning them into what they are from what they were. I want to see more (for a personal reason). I have a pair of MC30 and need to know how they should perform.  Great job. What are you going to hook them up to?  
    • New local listing today. OUCH!     https://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/650065175-1985-luxman-k-05-alpine-al-90-silver-copy-w-original-manual/
    • Very nice John… 👍🙂
    • People looking for gear or advice join and comment on an inactive thread and or to someone who has not been active for years. If you read the thread, you had to have read that others have tried two years too late, and you came along a year after that and said "Please PM me if available." I took what Wuz said as trying to be helpful to you. Also, I welcomed you to the forum and offered to try to help you out with one that is available, but you didn't even reply to my offer to help.  So, you ignore people telling you that this thread is probably a dead end, you tell Wuz to take a hike, ignore my offer to help you, and go on an attack saying someone else is being rude. You're right about one thing: it doesn't matter how long someone has been a member, BUT, if someone who has been here for a while and hasn't been a problem, and someone on his or her second post tells said member to take his friendly advice and shove it, how does that look from the sideline?        
    • Those things look brand new. Nice work as always. 
    • Asking someone if they saw the post above in the manner that they did was unkind and, as a result, unnecessary. I could have responded to him in the same manner he did by asking if he had read my message, but instead, I decided to explain my intentions to the full extent.   If someone is genuinely trying to help another, my recommendation would be to speak to them with respect, otherwise, what's the point? You might as well not say anything at all. And no, it doesn't matter how long they've been on the forum.   Aside from that, if being unkind wasn't the intention, then I apologize, and we can chalk it up to a misunderstanding.