General Klipsch Info

Talk about any other Klipsch Audio products and accessories here.

21508 topics in this forum

• 7 replies
    • 16 replies
  1. Some More Stereophool

• 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 26.7k views
    • 15 replies
    • 6 replies
  2. OT: Mom 1 2 3

• 50 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. Friday Night Lights

• 6 replies
  4. OT: Funny or stupid?

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
  5. Van Halen and thunderstorms

• 2 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 0 replies
  6. Got ProMedia 2.1

• 8 replies
  7. any vOOOOOm updates?

• 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  8. Here's one fer ya m00n 1 2

• 37 replies
    • 19 replies
  9. Attach File to Post

• 2 replies
  10. CD Changers

• 5 replies
  • Recent Posts

• Waitin' For The Bus   Jalapeño Green Vinyl
    • Who is ready for an upgrade?! 😁 Of course these won't have that new speaker smell, and McIntosh sold separately.                                                                                                                                                                                          https://www.ebay.com/itm/335314758967?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=SmRy3-LkTUO&sssrc=2047675&ssuid=r2R6ukhLSuG&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
    • I been up, I been down Take my word, my way around I ain't askin' for much I said, Lord, take me downtown I'm just lookin' for some tush I been bad, I been good Dallas, Texas, Hollywood I ain't askin' for much I said, Lord, take me downtown I'm just lookin' for some tush Take me back, way back home Not by myself, not alone I ain't askin' for much I said, Lord, take me downtown I'm just lookin' for some tush   HQ-180 RTI Pressing
    • @Bacek I have updated the measurements I made about the Aiyima A07. It might be of interest to you.   As you'll recall I'm driving my tri-amped La Scalas with three A07s (1 for the tweeters, 1 for the squawkers, and 1 for the woofers). Here's the post.
    • Only way I see that happening is angry spouse divorce proceedings.
    • That is really weird. I assumed it was vibration in the wall caused by different frequencies. You might want to take the mid horn out and check to see if the driver is tight to the horn.   
    • I see these are for sale. Are you selling or buying? 
    • Hello I have a Klipsch 600 cinema soundbar. The first one had the no power issue. Klipsch replaced it and in less than a year the new 600 soundbar does a loud popping sound and then sound is reduced so you can not hear it anymore. Factory reset will fix it for about 5 minutes and it does the same thing again. Contacted Klipsch and they said it is too far out of warranty to replace it. They did send a 30% coupon for a full priced item but with the average life span of a year I do not think I want to purchase another Klipsch soundbar. My question is does anybody done or have a repair for this? Is it a supply power issue on the 24 volt side? Thanks