The Klipsch Audio Community

Garage Sale

Have audio-related equipment to sell? Post here!
Remember, Klipsch is not responsible for resulting transactions - buy with caution! No dealers, please.

Rules for Posting in this Section

The original Terms of Service apply.

Additional policies for posting your Ad:

• Klipsch is not involved with sellers or buyers from this section in any way, and cannot be held liable for any problems occurring with transactions.
  • Klipsch is not responsible for verifying the authenticity of sales posted here.
  • Remember to be diligent with any online transaction, verifying the legitimacy of the seller and item before purchasing.
  • Klipsch reserves the right to delete any post without warning.
  • Audio related items only.
  • No commercial advertising or sales solicitations by a business.
  • Public discussions concerning transactions or disagreements are not permitted. You must contact the seller directly.
  • You may post a link to your item on sites such as eBay, Audiogon, and Craigslist, however discussions/disagreements concerning these sites or any payment site (i.e., PayPal) are not permitted.
  • Reporting issues: If you feel someone has abused this section of the forum, you must report it directly to a Klipsch Admin or mod using the "report" button. Do not post about thses issues on the forum.
  • Please keep topics ON-TOPIC, and avoid "thread-crapping". Topics should only be "Garage Sale" ads. Post about other topics in their relevant sub-forums elsewhere on the Klipsch boards.
  • Any post violating the above guidelines will be subject to being closed and/or deleted, and the posting member warned. Repeat violators are subject to being banned.
  • Continued abuse of this section will result in its discontinuation without notice.

Please also be aware that Klipsch warranties are non-transferable.

Subforums

1. Alerts!

Want to alert forum members to sales you are not affiliated with on eBay, Craigslist, etc? Post in here.

10277 topics in this forum

• 30 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 12 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 46 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies
  1. Sold: Chorus II

• 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
  • Recent Posts

• Good thing your opinion doesn't matter!   Thanks for the comment
    • They are nice and sound  better than you would expect for the size , they Bluetooth easily and can fill a room nicely, good choice.   Cory did have some, I would check with him also. The link above   .
    • Test video  Sounded fantastic live , recording not so much . Stacked a couple of tables with sound absorbing micro fibre towels between the 2 . 3 couch cushions placed around said tables and a weighted blanket over everything except where the mount is .  Suction cup mount for my iPhone , press play .  Big and airy in the room , recorded sound is meh . 
    • Wish I lived closer, I made an attachment for the tractor forks which turns them into a large shovel without the work part. The only drawback is you have to get to it with a tractor, but besides that it works great. In our yard I had a crepe myrtle then 2 azaleas then another crepe  myrtle, this went on for about 1000'  or more along 2 sides of the property . I wanted to change it and put clumping bamboo, so I remover it all digging it up, selling most of it and moving and replanting some of it. I kept the purple crepe myrtles and planted them around the bar garden, 7 of them and there good size, about 15' tall and 15' wide at the top. I'm sitting out there now so I took as good a pic as I could with an iPad, but this is a couple of the trees, you can kind of see.
    • Pffft , Heritage are more close to live and that is where music origins begin .  Unless you're under 40 .
    • they dont look that good ---  
    • I had Forte I's for many years. They are incredible paired with my vintage Marantz 2245, not so much with the old Yamaha receiver I had before I got the 2245. I did the Crites titanium tweeter diaphragm upgrades. I sold them to my buddy, they sound wonderful paired with his vintage McIntosh ss receiver. I replaced them with Chorus II's, which have a bigger, fuller sound. But the Forte's go deeper on the low end. Thankfully, I still get to listen to them weekly when hangin' out at my friend's crib. They are awesome speakers, I miss them a lot.
    • I searched the Internet and it listed a link to another site that had someone posting it is 26 X 18 with a 13 foot ceiling, but I have no way to verify it’s correct.
    • Sorry to hear about Yago. I thought they lived a long time 20 -30 years? Some even longer?