Alerts!

Want to alert forum members to sales you are not affiliated with on eBay, Craigslist, etc? Post in here.

9135 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 21 replies
  1. KG 4.2 $500 Salem

• 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. Heresy HOR $800

• 3 replies
  3. NC Estate Sale

• 1 reply
  • Recent Posts

• Was really looking at this one. I might go with the Rogue Sphinx V3 instead. I'm going to take one for a test drive on Saturday.
    • And they will grown on you from there.    Liked that write up, been there.
    • Since pics uploaded from iPhones always seem to be done in HEIC....   IMG_6309.HEIC
    • @Marvel hope you're not getting what I have workin right now.  I FORCED myself to roll out this morning.  Otherwise, it would have been noon again I'm sure.  Past couple weeks it's been an insane sleep cycle for me.  Blah!  😂  Haven't had a shingles vac yet and prolly won't.  Might regret it but will see.   Where the heck is that @grasshopper anyway?  He must be gardening and livin in the shed.  Hope he didn't get locked in.   @Tarheel sooooo who bought lunch last week?  Ya stick @codewritinfool with the check or what?   😂
    • I'd agree with that @JohnJ but ya gotta admit Larkin Poe's shot is pretty darn good.  For a couple of sisters they're pretty much slayin things on tour.  It's that younger generation yanno.  lol  They're great live from what I've been told.  
    • I'm not sure "making fun of" was the thing; it's more the false information this guy usually puts about stuff.  Like Klipsch buying parts from Speakerlab for many years, for instance.  Even at the lower price, that's going to be a tough sell.  SK's just don't go flying off the shelf that easily and that price will have to drop more.  The guy takes the worst pictures ever of the same angles.  Why can't he post pics of the back side to show if they're enclosed or not.  Someone did actually build new tops for them, or did that in the beginning, as they never came as a "collared" top nor did the plans show that.  That's what I'm doing with my SK's that I got from Gil's brother Joe...making collared tops, all new grills and using black cloth similar to Klipsch.
    • Never heard a cover of that song that I ever truly appreciated. I get that groups want to "make it their own". It was part of the Himalayan ride at the Myrtle Beach Pavilion when it came out until they demolished the place decades later. RamJam just can't be covered properly or hasn't benn by the right band that I've heard yet.
    • So, Tuesday evening the wife and I stopped by the pharmacy to pick up her prescriptions. The pharmacist asked if I was ready for my second shingles vaccine shot. Plus I asked about the new covid shot. He said I could have both at the same time. Kicked my butt! Only a little bit of a sore arm from the shingles shot, same as the first, but I stayed in bed and slept ALL day and all night. I still feel like I could sleep some more, but I'm back to work.
    • I've no idea how WIndows became the dominant OS. This is typed on a 15 year old iMac with a 7 year old OS that is reliable as a rock. I've never owned anything but Apple since the '80s. OS9 was...uhm....errr...challenging. Yeah that's it challenging.
    • It's probably made from an original. Question is, when they put that out in the 70s was it analog from start to finish. Contrary to what I've heard from others here my few from back then do sound better than the regular copies and vice-versa with friends copies!