The Klipsch Audio Community

Lounge

Talk about almost anything that's on your mind here. Sports, News, Music, Movies, Gaming, Computers, etc.

Rules:

Please keep your discussions civil.

NOTE: Topics covering sensitive issues such as race, religion, or politics have no place here and will be locked by moderators at their discretion. Please refer to the posted Terms of Service for more information.

8234 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 6 replies
  1. Changing Lanes

• 4 replies
  2. Blade 2

• 4 replies
  3. Superbit DVDs

• 8 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 5 replies
  4. Movielens

• 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
  5. test

• 1 reply
  6. Blues artists

• 12 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
  7. exit wounds

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
  8. HDTV on a PC

• 3 replies
  9. U-2

• 10 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
  10. Rush-new album

• 1 reply
  11. MP3 Players!!

• 2 replies
  • Recent Posts

• Backcountry out of Yosemite Valley. I don't get much of it anymore. Schu that looks like the Alpine Wilderness Area in Wa state. The Enchanted Lakes. Permitted hiking/camping keeps those trails uncrowded (relatively). A beautiful, serene place. Lots of granite. I like granite.
    • Notice how the full reflector in this example squeezed out a little more after 300Hz...  
    • So why are you even asking this with a pair of tasty 402's in hand? Are you looking to build out parts you have sitting around? If I owned Cornwall III's AND owned K-402's I would be selling the Cornwalls to fit something good under the big bad horns. Cornwall tweets and mids are quite anemic compared to 402's. If you needed to save space for another listening area my choice would be to sell the Cornwall III's and find a good set of Chorus speakers to upgrade and use the money left over for something else. If you are
    • Bought new. Look new. Function fine. I made custom Rack cabinets just for the amps.  They have live their whole life there.  Just took them out to take some pictures, box up, and sell. The rack cabinets are not for sale at this moment.       $900 for the pair of amps shipped fedex ground insured in CONUS ONLY.  Payment Paypal Friends and Family only.   Thanks jc   see video...... Amazon new would be $1300 https://www.amazon.com/Crown-XLS2502-Two-channel-Power-Amplifier/dp/B0129IKF32/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=crown+xls2502&qid=1563645966&s=gateway&sr=8-3
    • I can't see anything but that iced coffee from those inferior beans as being anything but worse. Some heavy flavorings might help. ...or drink it like one approaches a Coors. Make  it ICE cold and slam it down   I feel sorry for you folks with the heat and humidity. It isn't unusual for us to see heat index over 100`.... considering the average temp is 100` and wind chill doesn't help much over 105`.
    • Here ya go...   6105 strap
    • my mood dictates where   I'm good here/now. can't say I don't enjoy the beach/water.  and forest and corn fields I really like this part of the country.   Not many people, either. I'm not terribly social. Cities are not me.   I presume you are in the middle of the heat wave?  my computer shows me pics of snow country and asks if I like NO!
    • A K-55-V requires a tweeter.  But a good Altec 802 or 902 on that 511B does not, especially the newer 902s.  You will need to design and test a crossover.   The horn should have Dybamat added to limit its ringing.    It would be a shame to do that to a a $4500 pair of speakers when you can design/build woofer boxes around a nice woofer for less than $1000.   A 902/511b is capable of very high quality sound.   Or, you could look for FH-1s or La Scala bass horns.