I recently got mwm bins so I took the 402 from my jubes to use with them. I'm extreamly happy with them but my jube bins have just been sitting here unused and I'd like to integrate them back into my system. In the past I have tried blending different speakers together with very poor results, they always sounded like they where competing with each other rather than complimenting each other. Will I run into the same problem if I try to use them both together?
One of my issues will be placement. The way I see it is I have 4 options.
1. Move my tv and audio rack and put the Jube bins between the mwm/402.
2. Piggy back the jube bins on top of the mwm's, they will fit and would also have the benifit of being back in a corner but the 402 horn would be directly in front of the jube bin. This could cause problems?
3. Put the jube bins back in the corners with 402 and move the mwm bins between the jubes where my tv and audio rack is now.
4. Put the jube bins on the opposite wall on either side of my couch.
5. Sell the jube bins and get a couple more mwm's
It will be alot of work moving these huge bins around a bunch of times to find best placement so any suggestions before I give myself a hernia? Out of those options I like the idea of stacking the jube bins on top of the mwm's because I think the bass would blend the best, but I could be completely wrong. Here's a couple pics of my room.