Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'yamaha rx-a3060'.
Found 1 result
Advice on pairing a external amp with the Yamaha RX-A3060
djfalstaff posted a topic in Home Theater90% of time I feel my RX-A3060 is a fine performer on daily tasks. Unfortunately, the other 10% of the time when I want some more extreme forms of music at volume much louder volume, I feel like it's missing the magic was contained in first Yamaha from the 90s. It's really hard to quantify without using flowery and poetic language. My current setup is as follows. Yamaha RX-A3060 2 Klipsch RF-7 II 1 Klipsch RC-64 II 2 Klipsch RP-250S 2 SVS PC-2000 It looks like the Emotiva XPA Gen3 might be a good match but it only has one professional review that I could find. I've also looked at the Anthem A2 even though it costs more. Does anyone here already have one of these amps paired with the RX-A3060? Are there any others that should be at the top of my list?