Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'KP-480'.
Found 2 results
I have a question in regards to capacitance. On a KP-480 crossover there are two 100uf and a 1uf soldered together in parallel. Now with the tolerance at best at 5% why so particular on 201 total uf when a 5% tolerance goes way past the 1uf capacitor? Can I just use two 100 uf caps and forget the 1 uf cap? Adding to this I can get a 10% tolerance 200 uf cap and just use one. I see on a Crites AL-3 the use of two 68 uf caps in parallel and they are 10% tolerance caps from Parts Express ( or at least the same thing is sold there ) so what is the best route to go here?