Juicy Music builds a better mouse trap

NOSValves

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Mark is well known for designing a really great sounding preamp......

But did everyone know he also built a better mouse trap in the process ????

Craig,

Did you read the fine print in the owner's manual:

Juicy Music recommends that you refrain from utilizing your Blueberry Extreme Premap while camping or engaging in other outdoor activities. Furthermore, never lend your Juicy Music Preamp to the homeless.

The poor mouses tail was stuck straight as an arrow and you can now pick the mouse up by its tail and its so stiff the tail barely bends.... This has to be one of the most hilarious things I have encounters causing a piece of gear to fail!! I literally had a sore side before I emailed with Mark with pictures to jokingly to tell him just how disappointed I was that he had not designed for such a contingency [;)] Marke replied that "this has to be an all time classic"... Of course later when I extracted the mouse from the preamp and seen the damage to the circuit board after cleaning up the mouse flesh I wasn't laughing anymore... No big deal gives me an excuse the wife can not argue with to do a little BBX upgrading to the latest none remote version. Or could I squeeze her for a remote controlled model ???? I'm sure I could wire around the burned traces but I think I'll opt to do some upgrading....

I still think Animal rights may be interesting in contacting Mark....

No big deal gives me an excuse the wife can not argue with to do a little BBX upgrading to the latest none remote version. Or could I squeeze her for a remote controlled model ????

Maybe just get a wireless mouse...