Everyone loves pictures!

fini

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before this thread goes off totally in the wrong direction I think it would be fun to just post a picture of something from our personal photo's: audio, audio related or just a picture you love[:D] Come on we all love pictures[;)] I'll throw one out here, not vintage as in Fini's 124 but ancient compared to today's digital players[:|] Still love the units and this photo. This can be a fun thread[Y]

post-18681-138194283677_thumb.jpg

Nice Pictures!

I'll add a couple....

My La Scala balancing my ELAC Miracord TT.....

CassandraWilson-Loverly002.jpg?t=1229473

My Kef Home Theater System....

348242259uQbgHy_ph.jpg?t=1229473754

a portion of my backyard (a couple of years ago) with stolen ladders hid from view [;)]...

BackYard01.jpg?t=1229473863

Shadow (Cat) and Cody (Dog) doing what they do best....

115fa820.jpg?t=1229474012

Thanks for sharing your pictures,

Dennie[8-|]

I need a stronger, taller ladder for my new shop. I think the 6200 (fat b[:o]y) series Werner should fit the bill. For an 11 foot ceiling I should subtract 4 feet and get a 7 or 8 foot model.

I've got one of those wussy green homeowner ones and it complains a lot when I climb it.[;)]

I need a stronger, taller ladder for my new shop. I think the 6200 (fat bSurprisey) series Werner should fit the bill. For an 11 foot ceiling I should subtract 4 feet and get a 7 or 8 foot model.

I've got one of those wussy green homeowner ones and it complains a lot when I climb it.Wink

Sounds like that'd work very well. Orange fiberglas, type 1A 300 lbs load rating. I'd go for the 8 foot model as I've never seen a 7 footer.

We still have two rickety old wooden ladders - maybe rated for 200 lb load - when new and in good shape. We had one and there was an even older one included when we moved to our current home - maybe the movers thought it was a fair trade for the putter that disappeared? We don't really climb those anymore....

I was going to buy a decent 4 or 6 foot ladder when we started painting inside but instead got a Cosco type 1A step stool but it's only got 2 steps plus more of a platform to stand on and is pretty good for 8 foot ceilings. http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00943869000P

Folds up nice and compact with a built in carry handle. I suppose, in keeping with the audio theme, it could be used as a turntable stand in a pinch.

Cosco Step Stool