Everyone loves pictures!

fini

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That little GTI could be fun!

I've no doubt of her straight line abilities and maybe up to 220KPH in some fair degreed curves but by what I've read she drops lateral stability and road weight and get's scareeeee over 220K[:|] Now with that said please read my personal philosophy in my sig[;)]

IMHO if the W12 650 GTi runs and handles half as good as she looks I would be upsetting some outstanding supercars[H] This car is very far out for my taste as I much prefer simple but pure design of the car with just what's needed to "Wolf in the Sheep's Clothing" the unsuspecting[|-)] I have had 7 very fine VW's in my lifetime and I have always called them German muscle on the cheap. While the Asian manufacturers have been in to aminities and what's known as the old "Bells and Whistles" the Europeans have been into massive tork out of the smallest displacement you can get and velcro handling[Y]

Here is my mule as I have come to calling her as she pulls like one 163,000K and only kicks me once in a while!

post-18681-13819435475184_thumb.jpg

Nice Golf, kaiser. My younger brother up in Niagara Falls still owns his '92 VW Golf GTi which has been modified over the years (he's had some engine and suspension upgrades done, but I can't recall what at the moment). Has about 30,000 original miles on the odometer and he stores it in his heated garage during the winter (except for this pic several years ago). His daily driver is a 2007 VW Passat turbo.

post-11084-13819435565218_thumb.jpg

"...what is that lady doing to your hair??"

Wouldn't you like to know, Gregg...[:P]

And that mounatin range is beautiful. Reminds me when I was stationed at Lowry AFB in Denver...my then-girlfriend and I spent a lot of time driving thru the Rockies! You don't see sights like that here in flat, swampy Florida.

post-11084-13819435565758_thumb.jpg