Guess What

Jim Cornell

Very cool, Jim
Congrats.

Heh.......
Funny though.
You're still listening to them old style, outdated, Klipsch speakers.
Jeez....
Step into the modern age man....
Maybe some nice Pioneer or Sony, Best Buy BPC is in your future.
Who knows?

LOL.

Cornwalls.
Heh.
I use my 76 Cornwalls as bookends.
Granted...it's a pretty big bookshelf. :)
They do the job.

I mean, for real brother.....
What you need is a new pair of '57 mono Khorns with the large throat and K-5-J horns couple to an 1825M driver with some ESS tweets.
Just what the doctor ordered.

If you can't find a pair of 57s'....I might.....just might, let you in on this pair of Laquered Chorus I have.
They are pretty.
These babies are more well traveled, than I am.
Which ain't saying much.
Ha ha.

Merry Christmas Jim-n-family.
Hope all is well.
Thinkin' of ya.

Regards,
John

Yea I know. I havent posted to much for a while. But needless to say ill be around a bit more. Im a Supervisor in IT so I work a lot.

Anyway I really liked the RF-7s, but not being a 3 way after all I have listened to and owned, well I guess I needed a 3 way again, and what better than cornwalls to replace them in my case.

The KLF-20s I have here are a lotta fun, I like the sound specrum from them, more than the RF-7. The RF-7 is the ideal front channel HT speaker.

I forgot just how big the cornwalls are LOL. These are 1982 oak oil, I know a very nice freind here in Denver, also a forum member, that helped me with the swap, thank you Dan.

I dont plan on any modifications, i may veer away from doing so. I think its time to just enjoy the original design. No polyacrilic clear coat either. I think ill actually oil these this time. Do it they way its meant to be.

Regards Jim

Hello John

Cornwalls for bookends LOL, dang. Nice set of khorns you got there, im sure your collection has grown. As far as K-horns here my neighbor is now almost 70 LOL every little thump I hear about anymore.

The pro media here on my PC will set her off LOL.

Its good to hear from you, I am just very happy to be a part of the Heritage world again. I knew I wouldn't go very long. I should swap this 1988 BMW 735i I have here for Khorns LOL. See thoughts never end.

Regards jim

Congrats. I know I enjoy mine. The B's are very simple networks. Have Bob Crites send you four new cans for the networks. Trust me, your caps are tired by now. You'll notice a nice difference after the new ones have been in for a few hours. It's a very simple solder job.