ksw10 sub no sound, 2.1 setup help

znil78

specs - onkyo tx-sr505, 2xB3's, ksw10 sub

for the life of me i cannot get the subwoofer to work when plugged in to the receiver pre-amp out, can anyone help me? subwoofer is fine if i connect it to the line in on the sub and left and right front speaker connectors on the receiver, problem now is where do i plug in my other 2 front speakers? receiver is connected to my pc. any feedback would be greatly appreciated. thank you

specs - onkyo tx-sr505, 2xB3's, ksw10 sub

for the life of me i cannot get the subwoofer to work when plugged in to the receiver pre-amp out, can anyone help me? subwoofer is fine if i connect it to the line in on the sub and left and right front speaker connectors on the receiver, problem now is where do i plug in my other 2 front speakers? receiver is connected to my pc. any feedback would be greatly appreciated. thank you

In page 10 of your receiver owner's manual, it lists Item 15 as the subwoofer pre-out. That's what you need to be connected from...you need to go RCA from there to the LFE input on the back of the sub.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, sorry for the late reply. i tried the audessey speaker setup and the subwoofer does sound! after the setup was done, tried playing some music, still no sub :/ i also tried setting fronts as small, still no sub sound. please help :/