LaScalla Boxes

Forte Too

I'm a bit embarassed... by boxes, I thought you meant empty cabinets and I was scratching my head wondering why on earth would someone want to rent an empty LaScala cabinet....

sheesh...

If this tidbit helps you, I bought a single LaScala off someone. Actually, it was an empty cabinet and he just gave it to me, but I had to pay packing and shipping.

If memory serves me, it cost me $200 to get a single LaScala shipped here. It was double boxed and a VERY VERY good job was done. I'm just letting you know that so you have a reference point as to what happened with me.

Fritz is onto something in my opinion...if you can pallatize them you'd probably save a bundle. Or..just drive & get them. The reality that they are probably 2,000 miles away from you shouldn't slow you down!!

[;)]

[G] [au]...........................................................................

Actually I'm only about 1,999 miles away from them. Craters & Frieghters wants $895 to pack & ship them. I'm looking into some other options. I have some freight boxes that I can round trip for about $200 motor freight, but they have to be packed into them carefully or they will arrive junk. Thant's why I'm looking for the klipsch boxes. If they are boxed in factory boxes, then put into my freight boxes they should be mint when they arrive.

Do you mean boxes for LaScala II, not an older LaScala?

I have a set of boxes and packing material that I would be delighted to have out of my garage. I've had the LaScalas IIs for a year and a half, and I don't think they'll be going anywhere in this lifetime!

They're free if you pay shipping. Where is your seller located?

Matt

• Moderators

Forte Too, you live very close to south AR, look for some in that area, within a few hours of you covers much of AR, being close to Hope may help ? If the ones your talking about are being bought by you ?

Just an idea