Fry's exec stole $65M

johnyholiday

Don't forget about his 50M severance package in the event he gets canned....

No matter how bad they screw up or steal pay them 6 figures, bonuses, stock options, the oportunity to steal from the investors and employees, PLUS a great golden parachute worth umpteen millions!!

But remember that is the only way corporations can get qualified execs!!

"As Fry's vice president of merchandising and operations, Siddiqui pulled down a legitimate annual salary of $225,000, "

If you make $225,000 you do nto drive a Ferrari or take private jets, especially if you live in Southern California. Talk about red flags.

I like this part:

"The alleged scheme unraveled when another Fry's executive walked into Siddiqui's office in October and saw spreadsheets on his desk outlining the payments and alleged kickbacks, according to the complaint. Siddiqui wasn't there, so the executive took the documents, contacted the IRS and handed over the evidence."

If this is true it is sloppy, but "lying on his desk" probably means "we had to use a locksmith to access his office and a file cabinet" or "we hacked into his personal files, printed then out and has teh cleanign crew leave them on his desk." Then again, its hard to cover up buying a Ferrari. Remember Richard Pryor in Superman II?

Maybe China has the right idea.... embarrass the company or government to this degree through corruption or incompetence and there will be a short trial.... then an execution. [*-)]

... and just to make things right, if you die before the appeals are finished, they will be concluded, or the last verdict stands. So much for the Kenneth Lays of the world.

Maybe I'm not reading things correctly, but why is it illegal to get paid for stocking product? Is it cuz he wasn't paying taxes on it or something? If I owned a company and people wanted to pay me to put their stuff on my shelves, then I wouldn't hesitate to take the money.

Btw, is Fry's a private or public company?

Maybe I'm not reading things correctly, but why is it illegal to get paid for stocking product? Is it cuz he wasn't paying taxes on it or something? If I owned a company and people wanted to pay me to put their stuff on my shelves, then I wouldn't hesitate to take the money.

Btw, is Fry's a private or public company?

DrWho that is not only right but happens all the time. I think he got in trouble because the money went directly to his bank account and not done properly (go into the company's and then they take a slice and then into your's after you are taxed federally and state wise)

I worked in three different places that (a place that the simpsons paradied rhymes with mapple, worst buy, and a cookie company lets call weebler) I remember in mapple, if you saw a item out of place on the shelf and one of the corporate guys saw it the store can be fined because of the item not being on the proper shelf even if a customer took it off and placed it where they usually place it (in the wrong place). Who was a big stickler heh Micro$oft and their mac version of office and B0$e with their ipod thing......... Yes they did pay more to place the items at eye level but they also are sticklers for non employee mistakes.....

Same at worst buy.

Weebler, they made sure that the products look neat, rotated, and make sure to destroy the competition (cough nasbico)

Take him out back and put a bullet in his head. The next one would think twice about doing it. Enough of this type of stuff.

It is high time that CEO crooks along with catch and release judges are personally and financially responsible for the consequences of their actions.

I really hope they FRY this guy.