Christmas Presents from Santa!

Vital

I just asked my gf where my Emotiva amp from Santa was at. She gave me the worst "deer in the headlights look" I've ever gotten. Uhhhhhh, what does Emotiva mean? I told her nevermind, lol; and she walked, with an attitude, into the other room....................

Very nice by the way!!!

So what was the first movies that you put on?

The first thing I played was Nine Inch Nails Live in Blu-ray. Talk about awesome! Then I played Flight of the Phoenix. The crash scene put a big smile on my face, lol.

How is the sound different from your last amp setup power the (4) RF-7's?

I am still using my HK as the Pre so the sound signature is still the same pretty much from what I can tell. The difference is how much authority these amps give the RF-7s. I went from 50 watts a channel to 250 on the fronts and 200 on the other 5. I have never heard anything like it. Crystal clear sound with chest thumping bass that rattles your bones! Everyone that has been over so far is totally blown away.

I am hooked on Emotiva now. I'll be buying lots of stuff from them in the future. These amps have to be one of the best buys in audio right now. At $699.00 with free shipping it's just a steal.

What else do you need? Surprise

I need the processor when it comes out so I can enjoy the Blu-ray DolbyHD and DTSHD. I also would like their CD player when it comes out. I'm sure something else will come out that I can use too!

Congratulations, Btw. Yes

Thank you!