The "Listening Chair"

mikebse2a3

That is pitiful. Sorry to have to say it, dude, but it is.

It may look pitiful to you, dude, but if I wanted to impress you I would have taken a picture of the $4,000 leather sofa in my Cornwall room which, by the way, is not nearly as comfortable as my pitiful chair. I promise you will never have the opportunity to stoop so low as to have to see it in person.

LOL now that's funny Gary.

Jay

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is pitiful. Sorry to have to say it, dude, but it is.

If only you heard his system you would not care what the chair looked like. It is actually pretty comfy.

All I have are pix of the backs of my seats. I am pretty happy with them. I have them off set a bit so the 2nd one is closest to the center.

rpSeatBacks.jpg

rpBack.jpg

No doubt, that's an awesome room Rich.

Gary's chair looks like something from Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous compared to what I'm using.

Colter's lying. He starts on the couch along the wall, and doesn't move to the #2 recliner until he's ready to pass out. [:P]

Many of my forum buds have sat in this chair. Even one person (who shall remain nameless) tumbled backwards as the bed risers gave way.Surprise You can see from the picture that I elevate the chair in an attempt to sit level with the mid horn. The risers, stolen from my daughter's dorm room, actually serve their purpose rather well.

I was thinking about raising my couch about 15 inches off the ground. I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking like this.

Many of my forum buds have sat in this chair. Even one person (who shall remain nameless) tumbled backwards as the bed risers gave way.Surprise You can see from the picture that I elevate the chair in an attempt to sit level with the mid horn. The risers, stolen from my daughter's dorm room, actually serve their purpose rather well.

I was thinking about raising my couch about 15 inches off the ground. I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking like this.

You're a genius!

You're a genius!

First time I've been called that!!!! I'm going to print out this comment and put it on the fridge for my GF to see [8-|] [8-|] [8-|] [8-|] [8-|] [8-|]

Way too dangerous. Didn't you read about Colter's mishap? I think this might be the way to go:

2262994916_ca6a5d38d8.jpg

• Moderators

I have sat in that chair, and it is incredible. I don't remember the risers though, maybe that will avoid the necessity of having to sit lightly forward in the chair because of my height. Gary did you add the risers on the second day? I sure could never tell.

That chair ties the whole room together.

Travis

I still can't post picks, but my sweet spot listeninbg chair was truly a POS! But dang it was comfy and I listened to a ton of music in it....my wife didn't allow it to make the move. Now my temporary chair is a very formal couch that doesn't fit in our new home from our old home. But the CW's sure make it tolorable!

OK... I am way out of my league, but here goes anyway...

CIMG1868.jpg

And from the other direction (you can just barely make out he back of the chair)

CIMG1902.jpg

Stay warm!

Rob

Could you post a pic of your khorn top hats? I remember you were talking about finishing them but I missed thefinished product.