I need a good component rack

roaddog359

Here is a site that I narrowed down the choices to a silver finish. I think the most important is being able to support the two new family members, the Emotiva amps at about 75 lbs each. Then it also comes down to how much you want to spend.

James

That is the same site I was looking at!! I am thinking about one on the 1st page for $176 a walker stand, but itdoes notsay what the shelf weight rating is?

4 shelves are fine.

How about this one, you can even add two more shelves later down the line if you want. I know it doesn't have the glass shelves but it will support the massive amps that you are getting. Yes

James

James that is the other one I am also looking at. I also am concerned about the weight and the 19" depth of these things. The black shelf one I think had cable managment on the back and I do not know if it will come off if I need the extra room for the amp depth I think the widest part was 18.5" and thats at the curve not sure about the outside of the curve.

just wodering if it will work and support the weight.

It might be a simple phone call to the company for that answer.

The amps should be here in a couple of hours

Sweet indeed.... [H]

along with my 3rd replacement for my RC 64 Cherry Center that the shipping companies keep damaging.

Where did you purchase the RC-64 from? That does bite about the shipping places....

James

I just seen the place that you got the RC-64 from in the other thread.