Name the Pro Gear

colterphoto1

as a corollary to my friend Falcon20's HT thread wherein we were to name all the gear in a ridiculous display of Reference stacks, I present the following.

Name the Pro Gear! [H]

The proper Klipsch model number for each individual cabinet must be noted. [8-|] (ie no fairsies saying 'MCM stacks', name each cabinet properly)

Bonus points for what's in the amp racks. [;)]

Ready, Steady, GO

post-10755-1381943617213_thumb.jpg

Yes, the aluminum trim and lack of grille is the give-away there.

The other is that the ones on stands are the KP250, not KP201. Hard to tell from a distance, but I know that my 201's have metal grilles with tags lower right. MY Kp250's have Heritage cloth with large tags top center.

Well, don't know the model, but there's a QSC amp in the six space rack, right? QSC

A very nice bottom drawer gracing the rolling rack! [:)] a different QSC amp in that rack looks like.

Michael, so what is that cascade of DBX units in the top of the rolling rack? Compressor, crossover, EQ?

Thanks Bill, we can use that for reference later. WIll have to take a new photo this summer with all the new toys.

Dee there is a Commercial thread re the Klipsch Picnic 2008 where I laid out the gear in the main rack.

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/t/107067.aspx?PageIndex=2

There is a total of 2 K2's and 3 MT1200's now, enough for main stacks, aux stacks, and two pair of monitor sends.

Claiming my bonus points, top down -

1) Furman PL-Plus power conditioner

2) Alesis Quadraverb

3) dbx 166A (right channel switched to Gate mode)

4) dbx 215 graphic equalizer

5) ART Multiverb LTX

6) Sony POS 5-CD changer

7) Crown DC-300 (install version)

8) rack drawer containing -

a) CD remote control

B) pack of Camels filtered

c) BIC lighter

d) roll of white paper tape

e) 2 sharpies (one is dry)

f) pair of much misused Sony MDR-7506 headphones

Please PM me for prize pickup!

JJ- NOT a lawn chair- those are the lids from the tall rack case. LOL

Philip, did you get all that from this photo or the one in the other thread? No cheating by looking at my list, right? If so, that's very good!

DBX is 166XL, usually wired to inserts on two main vocal channels, or main vox and kick

2x15 is cheapie DOD unit, to be replaced with recently acquired DBX 2x15 two space unit- my fat fingers can't operate a single space eq, can't be done

The Crown is a PS200, a more 'pro' version of the DC 300IIa, but not the same as the Com-Tech either. Better than both with more blinky lights!

8) rack drawer containing -

a) CD remote control

B) pack of Camels filtered

c) BIC lighter

d) roll of white paper tape

e) 2 sharpies (one is dry)

f) pair of much misused Sony MDR-7506 headphones

DING that would be incorrect (but funny) Correct answer would be:

Roll black gaffer tape for fixinshit

Roll white electrical tape for marking mix board

blue sharpie (so no one steals it, everyone carries black), yes two because one is dry, how'd you know that?

no cigarettes, but bic and incense for 'annoiting' the stage. Johnny from Sweet F.A. used to have me do this

really beat up Koss Pro4AA models where the liquid filled vinyl ear cushions have stiffened with age

CD remote control yeppers

drum key cause most drums are out of tune and I know how to do it right

spare Yell-back mic SM58 cause you always need 'one more' mic.

RCA-RCA cables, adapters, 1/4 shorties for guitar players who forget theirs

really cool dew rag

with any luck a snickers bar ( I don't smoke but a man's gotta have a poison, right?)

a few CD's or my Klipsch carry case and iPod (more likely these days since CD player finally failed)

clipboard for attaching set lists so they don't blow away

LOL - actually the ART gave me the biggest headache, I knew I recognized that ugly little white noise generator but couldn't for the life of me rememeber it's name. Likewise with the Crown..."what did they call that thing again"...

I should have got the Snickers bar, I used to carry a few for the usual "no dinner for FOH" gigs. Now I prefer Cliff Bars, I even once called the 800 # and got put through to Cliff.