Max Banned?

thebes

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a crazy site.... Nothing but gossip as to Max being banned. No reason was actually discussed (?)

Speaking of crazy.... The founder/ administrator posted this.....

"i have started 5 accounts up on klipsch now"

Maybe that's the weird guy with the weird avatar (wearing the "different" alternative underwear "selections") that got banned a couple weeks ago.

• Moderators

Gee, Max, did you do something I should be aware of?

I check in on that other site every few months or so. It's mostly juvenille toilet humor, but the rude jokes they make about me once in a while are good for a laugh.

Are they making jokes about you Amy? We can make them....disapear...don't ask any questions. I'm going over incognedo with my dark plastic horned rimmed glasses and black mustache attached. Perhaps a little Austin Powers action as well...consider your screams for help answered!

• Moderators

I am now tempted to go register there and make a nuisance of myself, but wait, everyone there is a nuisance.

LOL

I can't really say there are jokes about me - that wasn't very accurate - but they certainly can come up with some nasty name-calling. Just a couple of them -- they are on this forum too, they know who they are. As long as they don't play those games here, I'm not too worried about it, nor should you be [:)].

And it's definitely not Max!

What can I say guys - it was fun for a while but it got real old real quick. There are a number of us that joined and tried it out for a while only to do a runner later.

I think this forum is unique (for me anyway) as I have now been posting on it for what - 8 years or so? Although it has been at a lower frequency recently...