Oh Crap!

philipbarrett

Wifey & the grumpy teens headed to the gym & a movie, peace but not quiet time. I stay home playing my new today Radiohead OK Computer on 180G vinyl. I'm turning over from side 1 to side 2 (eeny to meeny for RH fans) and I drop the damm thing & put a huge gash across the 1st & 2nd track. Then I settle back into my chair & just as I'm mellowing out again I kick my cup of tea (full & hot) all over the coffee table, floor & rug.

%#@><#%%!!!

Now you're giving awy my next penultimate thread:

"Expensive Audio Stuff I've Broken"

Don't get me started. Have I mentioend the $1000 worth of carts, the new, to me, Ariston TT I dropped on the floor and wacked the spindle out of whack and that's the minor stuff.

You should've stayed away from that hot tea and been drinking something more alcoholic. Nobody ever spills alcohol.[:D]

I'm turning over from side 1 to side 2 (eeny to meeny for RH fans) and I drop the damm thing & put a huge gash across the 1st & 2nd track.

That sucks! I'd cry if I did that to my Judest Priest - Nostradamus vinyl (especially for what I paid for that thing!). At least the tea can be cleaned up (as annoying as that is for spilling it), but hey. Sometimes $#!+ just happens. [:o]