Klf-30 loose front pannel.

rodsprit

Hello.

I have a pair of KLF-30. The front pannel on both speakers are loose, one of them more loose than the other. When I play bass the pannel vibrates, if I turn the volume up the speakers start clacking!

I think it's safe to say that my speakers are not the way they are supposed to be..

I'm the second owner of theese speakers, they have previously been fixed for having a loose backpannel.. The backpannel is now glued, and nailed in place.

I don't know how long they have been this way, I just got them.

Have anyone else had this problem? How do I fix this issue?

Contact Klipsch on this. There was an issue with the glue used at that time not adhering properly. I had the same problem with mine. I brought them back to the dealer & Klipsch repaired/replaced them, and did so in a timely manner. [Y] Haven't had a problem since!

Yes, it's the front. I tested it, I played some bass test and sat infront of speakers and pressed the front pannel in, and then the clacking and vibrating sounds stopped...

I think the speakers were bought more than 5 years ago, how long does the warranty last?

I had the same issue with my KLF-10s; the motorboard came loose due to incorrect gluing. You can take the speakers out to access the areas in need of re-gluing, them slight wet them & use GORILLA GLUE along all the edges. Push out of the motorboard to let the glue get in between the pieces. Then just clamp it down really good all the way around & let it sit overnight. Works like a charm; solved my problem well.