COLD say's me

Speedball

Which is why I no longer live up there.

I'm up for moving a little more to the South. I remember that while living in Wisconsin, we went almost two weeks where it never got above -10F!

It's almost funny, but my GF's older sister works in Iceland. It isn't funny since it's really hard on her, with arthritus and everything.

Bruce

It's almost funny, but my GF's older sister works in Iceland. It isn't funny since it's really hard on her, with arthritus and everything.

Bruce

I've been thru 2 winters in Maine, 3 in Iceland, a few months in Alaska. I was called last night to go up to wuzzers area as we had a little problem up there, NO THANKS, there has got to be someone junior...see ya Derrick, stay warm

Well the forcast was wrong, We are at -23 now with a high today of -5. Wind chills now at 8:30 am -50. Wuzzzer you must of left the freezer door open again. They are now forcasting -25 to-26 tonight. I checked the paper but it didn't say that Al Gore was speaking here today. My kids 93 acura integra with 170,000 miles popped right off after being outside all night. Time to throw a couple more logs in the fireplace insert and head to work.

-25 F. @ 5:00 am this morning while waiting for the train. That's without the windchill.

Isn't someone on this forum from Aurora? I heard it was -30 there.

Brutally cold. We lived in Bolingbrook about 15 ~ 16 years ago after living in the Dallas TX area for 5 years before that and it got down to -27 something crazy like 5 days in a row the longest such cold streak on record. So cold it took out the blower motor in our minivan.

Makes the -16 here this morning seem relatively balmy by comaparison. They did say it would be up to 30 degrees in a couple of days.

Now up to -4 with windchill of -21. Should be above 0 later this afternoon.

• Moderators

-25 F. @ 5:00 am this morning while waiting for the train. That's without the windchill.

That's 53 degrees colder than here at 5am, and we were much colder than normal.

I have never felt 0 F, really while on vacation in WV once it was about 10 that's the coldest for me.

Be hard to stop your beer from freezing in your Cubs cup

That's why you've got to drink fast, no sipping.