Juicy Music going out of business

Macallan

sorry for the brief hikack, but...

Hey Mark,

I have another load of LPs to send you (Been working in April, thank goodness, but haven't had time, beyond "physical recovery", to pack & ship)! I'm hopeful that in the next couple of days I can get these NM discs on their way up North!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just another JMA equipment owner wishing Mark all the best. I love my Peach and look forward to many years of enjoyable listening with it. I was lucky enough to meet Mark and his wayyyy better half when they were down in Los Angeles a couple of years ago and can't imagine a nicer couple.

All the best,

Chris

Keep me posted on the cable venture. Maybe a line named after Pasta? Fettucine speaker cable? Angel Hair interconnects?

I am just sorry that I got into this game too late to get a black BBXT. This is a sad thing to see what is the best preamp on the market IMHO disappear or change Production ownership. My Peach II and the tercel are the gold standard components in my system that I have no desire to change unless a BBXT becomes available. All the best in retirement and any future ventures. If you change your mind you will have many willing customers. Thanks for a wonderful product line.

I am just sorry that I got into this game too late to get a black BBXT. This is a sad thing to see what is the best preamp on the market IMHO disappear or change Production ownership. My Peach II and the tercel are the gold standard components in my system that I have no desire to change unless a BBXT becomes available. All the best in retirement and any future ventures. If you change your mind you will have many willing customers. Thanks for a wonderful product line.

Same here. Unfortunately I don't own any JM equipment, but it was apleasure to have seen the birth and development. The "bold" statement above just might be true. You will have at least two... [;)] Greetings, Tim.

whoa! What a shame. Hope somebody picks up the line! Love the new look of the equipment. Guess even good reviews can not make a company rich.

Mark got to this before I did. I didn't think that the goal was to get rich but rather to enjoy the process. My business is expanding quickly right now and it is consuming me, not what I want to be doing 20 years from now. Life is to short.

We all wish Mark the best- that goes without saying.

Last Saturday 4 k heads met at Cigarbums place. Lots of CDs rolled and adult beverages consumed. Some really hard core observations and opinions, The gloves were off- brutally honest comments and opinions about Lascalas, Belles, K horns, Cornscalas,Jubs- power amps- tubes -SS, CD players, TTs, wires- you name it. No sacred cows. Did not matter who owned what. No making nice. Everything was fair game.Excellent points emerged.

As I was driving back down I-85 toward the house it hit me. 4 peach owners at the get together. The preamp was never mentioned as a debatable point. It was ASSUMED that a peach of some variety would be used in the proper system. This preamp has become such a standard for Klipsch listening- particulary for Heritage. This announcement is as though Porsche or Ferrari had just announced that they were making no more cars. I truly hope that someone of the highest standards will see the light and take up where Mark left off. In the grand scheme of the audio landscape- this is some major s---.