Off the deep end- Heritage HT system

winchester21

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been advised that I am the only person on the forum running an all current series Heritage HT - 2 x Cornwall III + 3 Heresy III

Sweet setup you have.

I do believe that Budman has some Cornwall III but I don't know how many or what configuration, they sure did look nice.

James

Laager how does that Heresy lll hold up as a center for the Cornwall lll's ? I know the two horns are the same but does the sound really match like you would think they should ?

Oh, yes. They are a perfect match to my ear. Close your eyes and listen to a pan from left to right using movie material and you would swear there are three Cornwall IIIs there. For pure stereo use, all it takes for the Heresy III to match the Cornwall III is a little bass reinforcement from the DD-18.

• Moderators

Laager how does that Heresy lll hold up as a center for the Cornwall lll's ? I know the two horns are the same but does the sound really match like you would think they should ?

Oh, yes. They are a perfect match to my ear. Close your eyes and listen to a pan from left to right using movie material and you would swear there are three Cornwall IIIs there. For pure stereo use, all it takes for the Heresy III to match the Cornwall III is a little bass reinforcement from the DD-18.

Great, thats what I was hoping ! Thanks

Right now I have 3 forte ll's across the front and Cornwall lll's for 2 CH. If I get one Heresy lll for a center I can move the front 3 forte's out of that room. I need the space for a new project for 2 CH.

Just got the RSW 15 up and running. What a BEAST!!!!!!!!! Nice match for the Heritage stuff in HT mode. Of course the RSW 15 is lonely for another one- More trouble- Picking up my lascallas/center as soon as this s----y weather blows out of here. This puts me at the 9700 dollar mark less what ever I get for the RC64-sale pending and the extra Lascalla.

THE MADNES CONTINUES- help!

Khorns front, 2 Heresy II's as centers split on either side of my console, Chorus II's as rears, KSW 15 Sub---I like it, but of course I can't leave well enough alone

La Scalas in the shop about to get painted as rears, Academy I bought yesterday in Jacksonville as center, and a SVS PB/12 Ultra in my buddys garage I'm working on getting up enough nerve to bring home and sell upper management on

Boys, i don't think this is just a hobby anymore-I'm hiding speakers in other people's garages!!!

Got to be a 12 step program somewhere!

Capt - you are one sick puppy- Now I feel better about hiding my extra stuff in my kids closet. I have 3 extra amps in the bottom of his clothing hutch. I had to move my circular fishing rod rack into his room to make room for the lascallas. NOW... If I could just talk the little lady into letting me move the gunsafe into her sewing room...... of course the door frame would have to come off...... maybe not a good idea.. Plan B.

I can quit anytime.

I can quit anytime.

I can quit anytime.

this is just a hobby

I can quit anytime.

Really - I can.

hey laager. i hate to rain on your parade but i have 4 cornwall 3's and a heresy 3 center with a RSW-15

Good for you. I said I was advised that I was the only person. I didn't claim it to be the case in reality. I'm not interested in penis measuring.

JMalotkey will be in that club, Khorns LS/Heresy center, and H all around (other for sub) Roger has 7 LSI's and THX subs.