homemade Heresy grills

The Dude

Well peoples i haven't taken the time to call newfoam or any of the other fabric companys that have been mentioned on here. but as much as i'de like the cane grills I for now settled for less. I know how much you all like pics so are are some. Dont worry no good grills were used to make these, I made both grills from scraps i had laying around, tell me what you think. I know its not as good as some of the operations ive seen on the forums but its the poor mans way in my book and I am some what happy with them. well thats if someone can help figure out how to post pics i will be more than happy to.

nick

heres the before. not that i didnt like the black just like the lighter color more.

The 2nd tab in the compose menu is called options.

Pick options

select the add/update button

select browse and find your file

once you select the file, click on save

go back to the compose tab and type some comments

select post

pretty cool look man and nicely done. remind me of my LSBR's that I just changed out last week (the material had sagged and yellowed with age. The original owner used Minwax Special Walnut and BLO to finish the cabinets and stapled the fabric on. Then he used screen stock molding to cover all the plywood edge on the front of the cabinet.

post-10755-13819445689944_thumb.jpg

Hey Duder, They look nice I like them. As far as glueing the badges on I like to use a hot glue gun. If the badges fall off (which they haven't in my case) you can remove any residual glue from the fabric easily. Mark

Thanks to this tip, I just went to my stock of placards and finally 'badged' the black walnut decorator heresies that BSButton veneered. Looks nice to see them with proper logos. Hot glue works great.