The "sound" of amps.

Speedball

Dave....I think if you gave your cat a hit of alleged joint, he may be able to see whats on the TV!

now I think we should try as an experiment, that we put thebes in Schrodingers Box.....but let's not open the lid....he'll have to find his own way out....

Now wait just a minute here! No more boxes!

I spent some in a box crafted by one of those '60's era pop psychology guys by the name of Spinner. Locked his own daughter in one for awhile. When it was my turn, he was a little confused, having been smoking with Dave while listening to a minstrel on some newfangled thing called an amp. He was confused because of all this sensory input and accidentally put me in the box already occupied by his daughter. When he opened that sucker up he got more than a mere proof of quantum mechanics.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave....I think if you gave your cat a hit of alleged joint, he may be able to see whats on the TV!

now I think we should try as an experiment, that we put thebes in Schrodingers Box.....but let's not open the lid....he'll have to find his own way out....

I spent some in a box crafted by one of those '60's era pop psychology  guys by the name of Spinner. Locked his own daughter in one for awhile.  When it was my turn, he was a little confused, having been smoking with Dave while listening to a minstrel on some newfangled thing called an amp.  He was confused because of all this sensory input and accidentally put me in the box already occupied by his daughter.  When he opened that sucker up he got more than a mere proof of quantum mechanics.

Awwwww.....thebes, your no fun anymore!!!!

I spent some in a box crafted by one of those '60's era pop psychology guys by the name of Spinner. Locked his own daughter in one for awhile. When it was my turn, he was a little confused, having been smoking with Dave while listening to a minstrel on some newfangled thing called an amp. He was confused because of all this sensory input and accidentally put me in the box already occupied by his daughter. When he opened that sucker up he got more than a mere proof of quantum mechanics.

I recall that. He discovered the TASER. Thebes Amplification by Simulated Emission of Reality.

Dave

Actually, his name was BF Skinner. The daughter that spent quite a bit of time in the box grew up to be normal and pretty cute, to many people's surprise. That tells me Thebes played a really minor role, or she would have been "different", to say the least.

Actually, his name was BF Skinner. The daughter that spent quite a bit of time in the box grew up to be normal and pretty cute, to many people's surprise. That tells me Thebes played a really minor role, or she would have been "different", to say the least.

What a SICK thought...I'd wondered about the origin of the twins.

Dave

What a SICK thought...I'd wondered about the origin of the twins.

Dave

Now I know where Mojo Nixon got the idea for Debbie Gibson is Pregnant With My Two Headed Love Child.