Cornscala - Again

CIGARBUM

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have determined that this will be the resting place for newly constructed Klipsch Inspired Cornscalas. The more I listen to these the more I am impressed, let me qualify this before I go any further. Needless say that I am just slightly prejudice in my evaluation of the speakers but just because I birthed them.

To me the best way I can describe them is; now I am comparing the to the Cornwalls and the Bells that I have, again compared to the Cornscalas they sound thin, the difference between water and 90 weight gear oil, and opening up the aperture several f-stops, fuller. Now the Cornwalls and the Belles sound great, but the Cornscalas even greater

I need more opinions on the situation, anyone in the area, please stop by and listen, I would like to get some good constructive criticism on how these puppys sound.

I guess I have reached the destination, and the journey has been fun, thanks to all.

CB

post-32367-13819456034972_thumb.jpg

They look absolutely gorgeous! To know that they sound as good as they look should make you proud as hell. You went all out to make sure they were perfect and every way and your reward is the sound that you are now appreciating. My outhouse Klipschorn's I purchased off eBay are in the process of rejuvination I will post before and after photos once they are complete.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...