cynergy floor standing speakers

commutair@yahoo.com

Welcome.

What Model Synergy speakers are you looking to purchase? They will blow away any other Brand currently on the Market .

If you have access to listen to the Reference Line that would be a good comparison for you. But you can't go wrong buying Klipsch.

Also, Budget, Room Size , HT or Music..................will help us guide you on how we can help you spend your Money !

I don't think there is a speaker on the market at the same price point that can out perform the Synergy's. I call them a poor mans high end speaker! I would recommend getting the F2 package. The f3's will put out more bass, but if you're planning on running a sub, then this shouldn't be an issue. Or if you're just wanting more power, then get the F3's if you can afford them...........

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I agree with Tommyboy. I orinally wanted the F-2's, but the store was out of them and the F-3's weren't much more , so I got them and a C-3, Someone on this forum explained to me that the "Synergy Line" is an entry level line that Klipsch developed to sell in the BIG BOX STORES. All I can say is that in my opinion, fr entry level, these big F-3's are KILLERS! I know that they will sound even better if I can ever figure out how to Tweak the sound on my brand new Yamaha RX-V863.

I don't know what I'd do if I ever had a chance to hear some LaScala's!