Surround/Rear Speaker Choice

Kmcconn9

I am looking to purchase a new home theater system very soon (next week). But I am looking fir some opinions on my current home theater selection.

F-3, C-2, Onkyo txsr806, and Jbl 1000 12" sub.

My question is on the combination of these components, and whether I should go with the b-2s or the s-1s for the rear surrounds?

The reason I am leaning towards the s1s over the s2s is because thats all my local store has, and I can get them for really cheap.

Not an issue. I've had my system VERY loud to show friends/family, and the S1's did a great job. And it was louder than I would ever want to watch a movie..........

I agree with tommy. I have F3's, C2, and S1's in my setup and I really love it! They all sound great together.

Hey Pronex, what receiver/amp are you using?

It's a yamaha htr-5940 . Nothing special. I purchased it well before I even thought about buying klipsch. It was powering my much much lower end speakers. It's amazing how well the klipsch speakers still sound even with this weaker receiver. This is going to be my next upgrade. Any suggestions? Im thinking of spending about 500-600 for it.

Hey Pronex, what receiver/amp are you using?

It's a yamaha htr-5940 . Nothing special. I purchased it well before I even thought about buying klipsch. It was powering my much much lower end speakers. It's amazing how well the klipsch speakers still sound even with this weaker receiver. This is going to be my next upgrade. Any suggestions? Im thinking of spending about 500-600 for it.

Depending on the size of your room, check out the HK 254 or 354. Great sounding receiver