RF-62

LSK

Hello Everybody im new here never owned klipsch speakers but i did take the chance and buy some ive heard great things about these speakers

KLPRS52BK Klipsch Klipsch Reference Series RS52 Surround Speaker (Pair) 1
KLPRC62BK Klipsch Klipsch RC-62 Center Channel Speaker - Black (Each) 1
KLPRW-12D Klipsch Klipsch RW-12D 12" Subwoofer (Each) 1
KLPRF62BK Klipsch Klipsch Reference Series RF62BK Floor Standing Loudspeakers (Pair)

I have a Denon3808ci. Will this system be ok ? or should i went a step up? RF-63/83 The room is 14x14. The sub i was using is a velodyne DLS 4000 still in great shape . My speakers are Infinity Crescendo. I have read a few things about klipsch tweeters being a little shrill is this true ? .Well i hope i did the right thing by upgrading to this .........Larry Any suggestions would be great ...Thanks

Welcome to the forum. That system choice with the Denon will sound great. Should you step up to the 63's or 83's? If you can afford to spend twice as much to step up, then go for it. In today's economy and it's uncertainty, I would buy the best you can afford with some emergency $$$'s tucked away for hard times. With all that said, the RF-62 system will rock a room of that size. Enjoy.

Bill

Thanks, You think that the subwoofer will be ok , Or should i set up my DLS 4000 with this system

Hold back on buying the sub. Hook up the Velo with your new Klipsch speakers and listen. Then decide if to change subs. Remember Velodyne only manufactures subs. Even though the RW-12d is a nice mid priced sub, I don't think it is much of an upgrade if any at all even though it has more wattage. Just my opinion.

Bill

Welcome to the forum. That system choice with the Denon will sound great. Should you step up to the 63's or 83's? If you can afford to spend twice as much to step up, then go for it. In today's economy and it's uncertainty, I would buy the best you can afford with some emergency $$$'s tucked away for hard times. With all that said, the RF-62 system will rock a room of that size. Enjoy.

Bill

Always buy the best gear that you can afford!