If you have a minute or two.

Speedball

I try to comment on there most days. It's a really cool project that gives us lots of insight in the all-important history of the company and a glimpse at who's there now.

Only I can't get today's vid's to play! arrgggh it just locked up my computer but maybe I need more quicktime stuff?

M

Yes, I've checked it out numerous times. It is a fun read; but, I'm beginning to wonder if she has two hands or one hand and one camera attached to the end of her arm?

After a while the camera does just become part of you. Like a permanent appendage. She's getting GOOD at photography too! Some very cool stuff on there.

Hey I cleaned up a recent photo, I'll post it here for you guys. Here's the original.

post-10755-13819447203914_thumb.jpg

Thanks, Michael! I often wonder why old photos are shown so many times in their as-found dust-laden colour-shifted form. After all, the picture has been scanned, so why not get rid of the dust and correct the colour? It's then truer to the original than the deteriorated version.

Also, it's nice to see PWK when he was in his prime. I'm sure all of us would prefer to be remembered when we were at our peaks. Well, he looks fresh out of university in that shot, but you know what I mean.