New member introduction

liebherr954

Hello everyone, this is my first post and I thought I would introduce myself.

I recently bought the Quintet 3 set along with the Sub-12, I looked at the Bose and Paradigm sub/sat systems and was very impressed with the sound quality (for entry level speakers) these speakers produced. The Sub-12 is a beast and I can't believe how much bass this thing puts out for the price, I've got the gain turned to just under 1/4 and it still manages to thump.

Well like I said I just wanted to say high and learn what I can from this Forum, I am already thinking about upgrading...but a new TV first.

Nathan

Well thanks for the warm welcome Rogers. I am still amazed with these little Q3's, for such a tiny speaker they sound great (I know without the sub-12 they would be junk) I just listened to Pink Floyd's the divion bell and it sound much better then I expected, though they become overwhelmed above casual listening levels.

Well I'm going to scourer the archives and see whats going on around here.

Nathan

Listen, you're fresh and new here, so we might be able to still save you.

For your sanity, your loved ones' safety, and your check book's well being, run away. Run as fast as you can, take your Quintets and Sub12 with you and enjoy them. DO NOT listen to any other Klipsch speakers, no matter how good anyone says they are. They only mean you harm!

Ignore my advice, and soon you'll find yourself lugging home big black and brown boxes of ungodly size and proportion, and contraptions whose only other use could be a refrigerator or casket!

Aw, who am I kidding? If you've found your way here, it's already too late.

Just sit back and enjoy. But trust me, Michael wasn't joking when he first called it "madness"!

• Moderators

RUN AWAY lest you end up like this poor guy...

Yes, it's true. The doctor's and psychiatrists have done all they can do for Colter. He borrowed, begged and even was tempted to steal just to get his hands on another set of heritage speakers until he had accumulated almost every model that Klipsch produced. Now, in the final stage of the disease, he is selling most of his gear. You really don't want to end up like us do you? Oh it's tempting, but we all know what happened to Adam and Eve don't we.