Klipsch Sub Choices...??

Want300

Hey everyone,

I am getting ready to get a hold of RF-82's, RB-61's, a RC-62, and possibly the RW-10d. I have F-3's, B-3's, a C-2, and the Sub-12 right now. I was wondering what I should do as far as the woofer goes...

My thoughts are to possibly run both the Sub-12 and the RW-10d... Would this work well if I set their phase opposite each other? Or should I try to get a hold of the RSW-10d? The only thing is I can get a really good deal on the RW-10d. So, should not get the RW-10d and keep the Sub-12, or run both of them, or Try to get the RSW-10d?

Thanks guys,

Thomas

Refer to the subs in my sig. To make a long story short, you can totally make these two subs work well with each other. It is a time consuming task though. It took about 4 hours of me listening, and my gf turning knobs, adjusting levels, etc to make it work. (That's why I love her!) It very hard to dial them into each other because the sub 12 is very superior to the RW10. Anyway, once I got them dialed in, it sounded great! Don't bother asking me what my levels, settings are though, because EVERY room is different, and produces different sound. And about the phase, I have both subs set at 0...............

So I say keep the subs you have, and just take the time to dial them in properly. Very.......... annoying task to say, but look at it like this. You don't have the hassle of selling any subs, or buying any more........ Let me/us know what your result is!