LSI photos

colterphoto1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't need any resume's, I just did some lookin as I was interested too. Location is kind of important as you just can't lick a few stamps and put an address on each La Scala part and drop it at the post office. Folks that use the same username like you and I do can be found. I am not concerned, my location is viewable and folks are welcome to meet Beauregaud if you stop by. I would offer a pair of KP-201 in partial trade but Fla is bit to far to go for me. I try to keep my road trips in the New England area. Besides I am broke or I'd be looking at SpeakerFritz's k33 or K43 woofers that he is offering over in the garage sale area.

Anyone hanging around Ih8mud is ok by me, some very nice and helpful folks over there. Like you, most folks are welcome to drop by....the trolls are easy to spot usually don't come back. Distance is a factor and I may wind up keeping these....worse things could happen. Thanks for your interest, it looks like a post on the garage sale would be good per Mike's advice.

• 1 month later...

Just picked up a single LSI split BG at a local pawn shop for $100! Good news is all trim and woofer in ok shape (aluminum scratched but intact, glass nearly pristine). Bad news - no K77 (knew that) and K55M was in pieces. So it'll cost me a bit of work and some components I have around here as spares anyway. Photos to follow, been taking them through the disassembly and rebuild process.

We need more photos and war stories guys- please keep the sales to that portion of the Forum if you don't mind.

Michael