New Product Announcement - Image S4 Headphones

Amy

You are correct... There will be three eartips a med single, large single and small dual flange. We were going to have the small single then I realized that most people who need a small probably would prefer the dual small because it keeps the chassis farther away from their ear canal.

As far as the port question I am not sure where you are referring to on the chassis. There is a chrome badge with our name on the side and a badge on the back with a V chevron to represent our Paul Klipsch Horn. There is venting on the design but you can't tell by looking at it because it is hidden....Thump!

Ah, that's it- I was looking at the V chevron and thinking it was the opening to a port of some sort. Blew it up in PS and it became clear. so NM

AMY- is dat U?

You guys inspired me, I made a thread in general trying to get everyone to post a photo of themselves or at least some type of avatar. No point going around being gray!

I owe it all to you dear Amy. You took the shot, you cropped the photo...

On a funny side note...

When she sent me the avatar I was very happy with it. It had been a while since I had a picture taken of me that I actually liked, so I complemented her on it and asked if she would send the hi res version. She did and joked that it was out of focus. When I looked at the larger versionI thought that the dude in the picture needed a nap because he had bags under his eyes.

So I thought it was funny... I like the photo because it was small, low res and out of focus. All the wrinkles were gone... [:D]

They say you earn the face you wear. Live life to it's fullest so you can wear it.