OT: WTC "Heroes' Salute"

ogAkira

Absolutely amazing work guys. That is what I call a tribute to life love and the North American Dream. I may be Canadian but I do share the same values, beliefs, religious teachings and all out love for this land of freedom. God Bless America, God Bless Freedom and God Bless North America.

------------------

Don't count on me, to let you know when.....

Don't count on me, I'll do it again.

Don't count on me, it's the point you're missing.

Don't count on me, cause I'm not listening.

It seems like years ago and sometimes yesterday. Very profound photo essay; I will keep it on disk to review with my granchildren 20 and 30 years from now.

In past months I have more closely studied the other civilizations around the planet more than I have in many years.

Many are not civilized.

Withholding food and education as a tool to manipulate the masses is practiced extensively every day around the world.

Common people in developing countries cannot grasp the idea of our society; it is too outside their frame of reference.

"War Lords" abhor the existence of our constitutionally limited republic; it means their tyrrany will end some day(perhaps only distant generations from now).

Terrorists are not citizen soldiers; they have no normal life to go home to like the soldiers from WWII.

Terrorism is their life.

It has been quiet for a while now but I am still unsettled. Not sure where the world goes from here.

Good job guys. People may forget--but I will not--that day will live forever in my mind. God Bless those who have suffered personal loss. God Bless all the public servants who sacrificed so much--and those who still struggle to reconcile the disaster.

Keep in mind that we in the US Military have made it our mission to seek out and destroy these worthless evildoers. They will pay. We will give them a war they won't believe. Afghanistan is merely the shrimp cocktail before the prime rib dinner. These lowlifes have absolutely no idea what is coming. They fear us--they really do.

They can run, but they'll only die tired. The best is yet to come.

MM