Heresy III, Black, on ebay

Amy

I'm going after them!!! Gonna' replace the final set of Forte-II's!!!

'sniff... the end of the Forte's in the man cave era

Black lacquer..... yes... A manly man finish in the man cave.....

Gee Marshall, it's not like that gunstock walnut is exactly a frilly girly finish.... now if one could ever find a Ramblin' Curly Maple...

Good Luck!

The "Wall of Voodoo" evolution continues...

I'm going after them!!! Gonna' replace the final set of Forte-II's!!!

Black lacquer..... yes... A manly man finish in the man cave.....

I'll bet that by the time the auction finishes it would have been cheaper for you to buy a set of H3 upgrade parts. Shipping is $80.00 on the e-bay auction. 2 kits will set you back $580.00 to your door. If the auction tops $500.00 then I'd go the kit route. And don't act like you don't have a spare pair of H2 cabs lying around there somewhere[:P]

CECAC850: The final 2 pairs of the old H's are out there (the ones that are all broken down on the shelves - I think you saw them)..... all new wood, new braces, new motorboards.... just waiting for me to get through the next 4 months which are an absolute "zoo" here.

But,........ I have always wanted a pair of "new" Heresy's and dependent upon the auction results... maybe. I'm hoping that not too many folks bid on them because they are black lacquer and are "B" stock (and I can always clean up any light scratches in the lacquer finish...)

I'm betting that even the B-stock from Klipsch will be so clean there's no need to work on light scratches.

I scored a pair of used CA-5T from the Klipschstore a few weeks ago and although the box was a little beat up the speakers were wrapped up in plastic and looked pretty new to me and naturally sound really fine. B-stock I'm sure will be very good. Maybe not quite new but not probably at least close to minty.

I sat there from about 7:30 PM (end time was 8:00 PM my time), finger poised on the place bid button... I had to pass when they got past $750. Just too much for my budget; and to add to my misery..... during the weekend, my highly skilled techno-family broke the dishwasher.... probably better I did not get them as now that I have a $400+ appliance replacement bill...... Maybe next time around.

That's too bad I was rooting for you to get em

I was too. I think I'm getting over my sickness FINALLY!!!! Passed up buying two pair of La Scala II and one pair of Heresy III's this month on ebay. Yeah!!! BTW, check out Amy's new avatar. Sultry [:P]

Frank