A Look Ahead

Guest Webmaster

• 20 years later...
On 9/18/2000 at 8:09 AM, Guest Webmaster said:

On Nov. 14th, Warner Brothers Home Video is releasing a Perfect Storm Special Edition. More...

ha ha ... this is trippy ... I clicked on "First Page" and this post popped up.   I was at one of the special advance showings for this movie. Can't remember which theater it was at ... somewhere in Los Angeles.  I remember my wife was out of town and I remember taking one of my kids with me. I know the Captain of the Coast Guard ship in that flick ... not the actor, the real guy from that mission. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

ha ha ... this is trippy ... I clicked on "First Page" and this post popped up. 

Yeah, I have read several old threads. I lot of people have came and gone.

6 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

I know the Captain of the Coast Guard ship in that flick ... not the actor, the real guy from that mission. 

It's a small word after all... it's a small word after all   

• Like 1

and to think that "Guest Webmaster" is somewhere in the world....eating his Rice Crispies right now, totally oblivious that there are a handful of dunderheads who are reflecting upon an action he took 20 years ago.  Perhaps even as we ourselves, eat our own Rice Crispies.

Admit it....  you love your Rice Crispies.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Coytee said:

and to think that "Guest Webmaster" is somewhere in the world....eating his Rice Crispies right now, totally oblivious that there are a handful of dunderheads who are reflecting upon an action he took 20 years ago.  Perhaps even as we ourselves, eat our own Rice Crispies.

Admit it....  you love your Rice Crispies.

OP may have went out to the Flemish Cap (cuz that's where the fish are) and never returned.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, wstrickland1 said:

OP may have went out to the Flemish Cap (cuz that's where the fish are) and never returned.

Bobby..."I got a woman I can't stand to be 2 ft away from"

Captian...."Congratulations"

Bobby...."then again, I love to fish"

Captain..."Son....you've got a problem"

• Like 2