need help on speaker selection

The Dude

So for right now i have my heresys for mains, rc-52 for center and r-5650-s for surrounds and ksw-12 for my woofer. i love my inwalls but i am moving into an appartment and will not be able to install them there, so i will be needing a different speaker. Since i have the rc-52 for my center i feel the need to go with the rs-52 for my surrounds, but i will be moving into my bigger better home in about 8 months or so. Which i have intenions to upgrad my mains to some k-horns, with that in mind makes me think i should upgrad my center once those come along so should i just go head and get the rs-62 or is there any other recomendation on surronds or will i be fine with a cheaper make shift surround in the appartment and continue to use the in walls in the new house as my origanl plain. i will be moving my heresys to the back, if that helps.

If you currently have Heresys and plan on getting Klipschorns within 8 months I wouldn't invest a ton of money into new surrounds like RS-62s. If you need to have surrounds for the time being any inexpensive pair of the RS series will work.

My advice would to be get whatever works for surrounds for now. When you get your home and your Klipschorns, move your Heresy's to surrounds, sell your RC-52, R-5650-Ss, KSW-12 and use the money for a center speaker such as a single Belle, LaScala, Cornwall or Heresy. If you use a subwoofer with Klipschorns be ready to shell out some decent money in order to have one that will keep up with the output of them, unless you're willing to go the DIY route.

Belle for a center huh, I have seen these around here sounds popular. I guess it would add to my heritage collection. Also as far a subs go yes i do plain to go the diy route ive seen lots of ideas around here for that, plus i will be starting with a clean slate in the basement of the new house(maybe i should just turn the whole thing into one big woofer)[^o)]. The only reason i said is the rs-62 or r-5650-s would be for 7.1 as far as 5.1 i was going to use my Heresys and threw in the rs-62 or the inwalls for the 7.1, just wondering if they would be a good match to the huge center and surrounds(Heresys). Sorry if i repeated myselft what you said just kind of helped me rephase my question i guess. Just dont want to buy something i really dont need for right now. Unless i can use them down the road or i guess i could resale whatever i get.

thanks for yoru input

Nick