Monsters Versus Aliens

DU73

Hey seti.. I loved it as well.. one of my friends is doing an all american holiday very soon she is leaving in a couple of days, I have questions. 1. can you buy Dexter season 3 and 4 on dvd or just seas 1 to 3. 2. can you buy monsters versus aliens on bluray. Monsters just came out at the cinemas here but I have no idea how new or old the movie is over in the states.

Never been to imax [:$] but i will try and go during the Easter break

Hey seti.. I loved it as well.. one of my friends is doing an all american holiday very soon she is leaving in a couple of days, I have questions. 1. can you buy Dexter season 3 and 4 on dvd or just seas 1 to 3. 2. can you buy monsters versus aliens on bluray. Monsters just came out at the cinemas here but I have no idea how new or old the movie is over in the states.

Never been to imax Embarrassed but i will try and go during the Easter break

IMAX experience is a blast.

I'm not sure what is available on DVD. What you could do is see what is available at BestBuy.com and that would let you know what is available. I bought a bunch of vhs taps in the uk years ago and was totally bummed when I found out they are the wrong region.

I just saw this movie yesterday. Although the theatre had a full compliment of Klipsch speakers down both side walls (looked like Heresys). Anyway, we liked the movie but all sound came from behind the screen sound system. Those wall speakers never made a chirp that I heard. Baybe they are for THX or something?

I just saw this movie yesterday. Although the theatre had a full compliment of Klipsch speakers down both side walls (looked like Heresys). Anyway, we liked the movie but all sound came from behind the screen sound system. Those wall speakers never made a chirp that I heard. Baybe they are for THX or something?

Hmm that is strange should have been in surround.

• 2 weeks later...